★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Welcome to Beverly Zombies 90210, the funniest undead shooter for iPhone !!

You are a super cool girl and you are meeting your friends in the Fashion Club, in Beverly Hills, but you life in Minnesota and your brother took the car!
You have no other option than to go walking thought the only shortcut you know: The old, solitary and dark graveyard!!
Jesus, right in a cold and dark night when all undead come to life and search for fresh and yummy piece of flesh... And looks like you are this flesh!! (And not only for undead, oh yeah!!)

Kill all zombies and other undead creatures by shooting with your finger and using special weapons like your handbag, kicking between the legs, or showing your underwear to "stun" your enemies.

Unlock 6 funny minigames and obtain the bronze, silver and gold medals.

Action and humour all together in this revival of the classic shooters you used to play with your friends.
09-26-2009, 11:47 PM
Kill all zombies and other undead creatures by ... showing your underwear to "stun" your enemies.
So... it's either:

A) Some horny zombies, which would also presume they still have functioning ... equipment,
B) Some ripe knickers, or,
C) A penis.

[Relax with Galactic Chill] [Let me tell you a story.]
Currently working on: Music for Spirit Hunter Mineko

Last edited by Mindfield; 09-27-2009 at 12:12 AM.

09-27-2009, 12:07 AM
Originally Posted by Mindfield View Post
So... it's either:

C) A penis.
ah yes, the classic sleepaway camp move. very effective.

honestly guys, i don't see how i can't buy this app. zombies, guns, possibilities of transexual abilities. rarely does a game seem so complete.
09-27-2009, 12:10 AM
Send a message via AIM to Outkast1
Originally Posted by nodoctors View Post
ah yes, the classic sleepaway camp move. very effective.

honestly guys, i don't see how i can't buy this app. zombies, guns, possibilities of transexual abilities. rarely does a game seem so complete.
LOL! When you put it like that, I have to agree. Purchasing now.b
09-27-2009, 12:14 AM
anyone post impressions?
09-27-2009, 12:23 AM
Seems too hilarious to pass up. I'll TOFTT and post some impressions if someone else doesn't beat me to it. Downloading now.
09-27-2009, 12:50 AM
Okay. VERY quick first impression... It's definitely pretty amusing, but a bit messy so far. The controls are pretty basic, tap to shoot. Sometimes you're pretty overloaded with things on the screen however, and you can't possibly shoot them all. I've played two levels and a mini game so far, and I've already had a couple of chuckles. One of the best was their little tribute to Michael Jackson's Thriller. Gonna play some more and add some additional comments.

The initial gun is pretty weak, and there don't seem to be any traditional headshot type things you can do, so shooting anywhere is pretty much the same, which is kind of boring. The second gun doesn't really seem to be a big improvement, and the purse seemed pretty weak so far as well(I played around with it a little more. It's funny, and not as bad as I initially thought). The shotgun was powerful, but slow (of course) and the uzi is definitely the best weapon by far.

One initial complaint though, the sound is definitely off sometimes. The sounds are decent, but every now and then they're out of sync with the action on the screen. Your weapons and stuff also don't carry over from level to level, which I don't really like.

Update: The game is SUPER short. I just finished it. Total of 3 levels, and then you can play a little more to unlock all the minigames, which are pretty simplistic. I had a few more chuckles however, after figuring out how to use the golden eggs, and some practice with the purse. The end of the game was also kind of amusing. In the end, the game is pretty brainless, but worth a couple of chuckles. Much more polished than most of the other sophomoric comedy games out there, but could use a little work and some addition content. Whether it's worth $.99 is up to you. I believe it's worth a dollar, but you will get WAY MORE bang for your buck with a number of truly fantastic $.99 apps. If you've got an extra buck to spare though for some campy humour and simple aggression-venting zombie blasting, then this may be right up your alley.

Last edited by baroqen; 09-27-2009 at 01:12 AM.