★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Celestial Assault Reloaded is a blend of retro style side scrolling space shooter and RPG.

The alien scourge is back and it's up to you to save humanity! Blast your way through the alien hordes, level-up your spaceship, unlock powerful weapons and skills to take on overwhelming odds in the most challenging and engaging side scrolling space shooter around, absolutely free!

As a complete re-imagination of the 2012 original, Celestial Assault: Reloaded delivers an engaging and unique challenge unlike any other space shooter.

Features:
- Awesome Shmup elements paying homage to great retro games like R-Type, Gradius and Life-force
- RPG style ship leveling
- 80 missions with 60+ unique enemies
- 8 challenging boss fights
- 3 additional difficulty levels for a more intense experience every time
- 7 Powerful Special Weapons and tons of upgrade able stats to help you on your quest to save the world
- Beautiful dynamic space scenes
- Awesome soundtrack
- Challenging and diverse game-play with extensive replay-ability
- Purchasable shortcuts and game add-ins
- global online leader board
09-23-2015, 02:06 PM
Awesome Update! I'm having fun upgrading

09-23-2015, 03:35 PM
I've never heard of this game. I've been playing for about 45 minutes and it's actually quite good. I purchased the no ads IAP so far. There are a crap ton of upgrades and lots of options for customizing the on screen controls.

Billy
09-23-2015, 04:07 PM
Oh yeah m'Lord. This Dev has been working hard to give us a robust game and it shows. Really have paid Awesome homage to some great Classics. The genre has been exploding l8ly
09-24-2015, 01:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordShad0wz View Post
I've never heard of this game. I've been playing for about 45 minutes and it's actually quite good. I purchased the no ads IAP so far. There are a crap ton of upgrades and lots of options for customizing the on screen controls.

Billy
Same here...unbelivable somehow, because i thought every (good) shooter game has been covered here on TA.

Bought out the ads so far, but seeing how dedicated this Dev(s) is for more than a year with so many updates, i might drop some more later on.
Btw, the relative touch controls are great.

But first i need to cut myself in two, due to this incredible great release week.

Edit: nice find wolf7, thanks.
09-25-2015, 09:08 PM
When was this released. Downloading now
09-25-2015, 09:31 PM
This seems extremely promising.

Edit: Upon further inspection, the game fails to impress. Fairly dull and grind-intensive.

"Don't Do This Or You'll Get Banned"
Unnecessary Sass Towards The Admins

Last edited by sapphire_neo; 09-26-2015 at 06:12 AM.
12-23-2015, 09:24 AM
Updaaaaaaate!
The RPG elements, the diff enemies & "8" Bosses iz ? makes this fun for me⛄️
06-02-2016, 03:42 PM
WOW Lucid Visions you have been puttin the pedal to the metal Yo! So much more very funtaztic content. ThnX👾