★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: A modern game featuring survival on an isolated island. Easy to understand graphics and texts and immersive music provide a smooth gaming experience that will bring out all of your internal anxieties. Challenge the most terrifying nightmares and conquer your inner demons to achieve victory!

Storyline
Getting lost in a remote corner of town, looking for other survivors using an old radio, enjoying a rare moments respite with music, experiencing life surviving on a knifes edge. Scenes you may have never imagined occur seemingly every day in this world. In this game, danger is always lurking nearby and you will need all of your courage and wits to survive!

Your adventure starts in Buried Town, a small town in the south. When you disembark from a wrecked canoe, you find there are zombies everywhere. You completely lose touch with the outside world and there are no traces of civilization nearby. While facing starvation, diseases and zombies, how many days can you survive?

Tips:
Gather supplies.
Build shelters.
Work together and trade with NPCs.
Use the Old Radio to communicate with other players.

About the Developers:
The development team consists of three enthusiastic gaming fans. If you like the game, please introduce it to your friends.
09-24-2015, 06:44 AM
#2
Joined: Nov 2014
Location: Eos
Posts: 1,937
very interesting game but still havent seen any impressions or reviews anywhere for it. Hoping soon

09-24-2015, 01:13 PM
#3
Joined: Aug 2014
Posts: 271
I would like to know about the iap's.
09-24-2015, 01:16 PM
#4
I got excited when I first saw screenshot #2 hoping for a Hotline Miami clone, but I don't think so.
09-24-2015, 01:20 PM
#5
Joined: Jan 2012
Location: Philippines
Posts: 22,188
Im sure there's going to be a lot of reading going on, so im concerned about the grammar.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
09-24-2015, 01:25 PM
#6
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 14
Played for about 15 minutes.
The game is a survival horror, zombies themed. It's based on retrieving resources that let you eat, drink, build things.
You explore a fixed map where you can see interesting hotspots to find resources.
Zombies cencounters lead you to battle, mostly automated and based on the weapon you use.
IAPs are for main character abilities and for resources packages. I still don't understand if they are vital to win the game or if you can beat the game with resources you find playing.
At first sight, the game has very good atmosphere, a nice music and is thrilling.
Well worth the price for me (at the moment).
09-24-2015, 02:40 PM
#7
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by rich_952000 View Post
I got excited when I first saw screenshot #2 hoping for a Hotline Miami clone, but I don't think so.
It's something between This War of Mine and Zombies in my Pocket
09-24-2015, 02:43 PM
#8
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
Im sure there's going to be a lot of reading going on, so im concerned about the grammar.
Up to now I only saw a single "house" written as "huose"
09-24-2015, 04:42 PM
#9
Joined: Aug 2014
Posts: 271
Quote:
Originally Posted by M1st1ff View Post
Played for about 15 minutes.
The game is a survival horror, zombies themed. It's based on retrieving resources that let you eat, drink, build things.
You explore a fixed map where you can see interesting hotspots to find resources.
Zombies cencounters lead you to battle, mostly automated and based on the weapon you use.
IAPs are for main character abilities and for resources packages. I still don't understand if they are vital to win the game or if you can beat the game with resources you find playing.
At first sight, the game has very good atmosphere, a nice music and is thrilling.
Well worth the price for me (at the moment).
I would like to know if the iap's are vital and the price.
Thanks in advance
09-24-2015, 05:37 PM
#10
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 14
IAPs give you new abilities or new stuff to find and use (a dog, a backpack, military shoes and other stuff).
I think you can play without them but they all seem very intriguing... The cost varies from 0.99 to 1.99 each, so it's not a cheap choice to buy them all. I only bpught the backpack at the moment. It will raise the weight of loot you can carry from 25 (kg?) to 60, but I still haven't found one in game (the IAP only unlocks the item, so it can be found in game).
I still can't find a way to unlock that stuff by playing... If there's a way.