★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Cyanide
  • Genre: Strategy
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 286.5 MB
  • Version: 1.1081
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating: 1 (1)
App description: Play 5 vs. 5 football against Orcs, Dwarfs, Skaven, Wood Elves or Humans. Level-up your players, control the action and win the title!

** Blood Bowl: Kerrunch is a highly detailed game with superior quality 3D graphics, it supports iPhone 4s and up, iPad 2 and up, as well as iPod touch 5th Generation and up. **

Inspired by the Warhammer world, Blood Bowl: Kerrunch is a fast-paced combination of strategy, sports and violence.

EASY TO PLAY
Take control of the match with a simple and intuitive gameplay! Tap the receiver to pass, tap the carrier to trigger a run...

LOTS OF CONTENT
Unlock and evolve 75 unique players from 5 different races, from the agile Wardancers to the powerful Black Orcs.

2 GAME MODES
Fight your way through 10 championship divisions to reach the Grand Final or challenge other coaches in the PvP league

*** GET READY FOR SOME EPIC FOOTBALL! ***
- Live matches with stunning 3D graphics
- Simple and intuitive controls
- Evolve your players, develop their skills
- 200 solo levels
- Multiplayer league
- Customize your team name and logo
- Achievements and daily missions

Join us on: www.facebook.com/BloodBowlKerrunch

Blood Bowl: Kerrunch © Copyright Games Workshop Limited 2015. Blood Bowl: Kerrunch, Blood Bowl: Kerrunch logo,  Blood Bowl, the Blood Bowl logo, GW, Games Workshop, Warhammer, and all associated logos, illustrations, images, names, creatures, races, vehicles, locations, weapons, characters, and the distinctive likeness thereof, are either ® or TM, and/or © Games Workshop Limited, variably registered around the world, and used under licence. All rights reserved.

metalcasket's comments:

Blood Bowl: Kerrunch

Cyanide
Genres: Games Sports Sports Strategy
Free

Quote:
Requires an iPhone 4S, iPod touch 5th Generation, iPad 2 or newer.

Crunching American football with fully armoured Orcs, Skaven, Dwarfs, Humans and, even, Wood Elves... Do we really need to say more? Blood will flow; bones will be crushed... and, after all that, someone might even score a touchdown!

Inspired by the Warhammer world, Blood Bowl: Kerrunch is an addictive, fast-paced, ultra-violent combination of strategy and sports... It's also, most likely, the best sport ever invented!

***A BRUTAL MIX OF HUMOUR, STRATEGY AND SPORTS***

- Choose between over 75 unique players, from the quick and agile Wardancers to the massively powerful Black Orcs
- Fight your way through 200 challenging levels to reach the Grand Final!
- Develop your players and upgrade their skills to defeat your powerful opponents
- Challenge other coaches from all over the world in the PvP league
- Perfect your strategy, match after match, until you become the one and only Champion
- Collect legendary players from the world of Blood Bowl!
- Play against renowned Blood Bowl teams such as the Orcland Raiders, Thunder Axes, Noxious Nibblers or Greenskin Gutrippers
- Did we mention that you get to have a fully armoured Troll in your team?

Blood Bowl: Kerrunch © Copyright Games Workshop Limited 2015. Blood Bowl: Kerrunch, Blood Bowl: Kerrunch logo, Blood Bowl, the Blood Bowl logo, GW, Games Workshop, Warhammer, and all associated logos, illustrations, images, names, creatures, races, vehicles, locations, weapons, characters, and the distinctive likeness thereof, are either ® or TM, and/or © Games Workshop Limited, variably registered around the world, and used under licence. All rights reserved.

Supported Devices:
  • iPad2Wifi
  • iPad23G
  • iPhone4S
  • iPadThirdGen
  • iPadThirdGen4G
  • iPhone5
  • iPodTouchFifthGen
  • iPadFourthGen
  • iPadFourthGen4G
  • iPadMini
  • iPadMini4G
  • iPhone5c
  • iPhone5s
  • iPhone6
  • iPhone6Plus
  • iPodTouchSixthGen

Minimum iOS Version: iOS 5.1.1

Download Size: 340.3MB

09-23-2015, 04:56 PM
Is this a legit blood bowl game?

09-23-2015, 05:03 PM
We need original blood bowl for iphone or universal app..
09-23-2015, 05:10 PM
What be we looking at here? A simplified TBS? Lane-based RTS? (Moderately) Pretty pics to accompany a mafia wars-style clicker?

EDIT: Thanks, JCPET, for your clairvoyance. I must say, the game doesn't look very appealing at all.

Vocalist of Earthbridge and Neverlast
Game Center/OpenFeint/Plus+/[insert arbitrary game network, online character or multiplayer account here]: Ayjona
09-23-2015, 05:33 PM
I'm assuming this is legit, it carries the GW copyright logo, but it looks a far cry different than the iPad version
09-23-2015, 05:35 PM
This is from the original developer. just check their website http://www.cyanide-studio.com/games/

It does look different yes
09-23-2015, 06:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by IzumiNowa View Post
This is from the original developer. just check their website http://www.cyanide-studio.com/games/

Thank you ... I'm a sucker for anything Warhammer, so I must plunge I'll imp it after 11 est
09-23-2015, 08:29 PM
Oh hell yeah!!!

Crap this must be a soft launch cuz I don't see it
Also noticed this company Cyanide only has a couple games and they are rated badly so I dunno what's up.

Last edited by Dailon80; 09-23-2015 at 10:05 PM.
09-24-2015, 10:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by IzumiNowa View Post

I'm not seeing it at all on their site a few diff blood bowl Games but not this one maybe I'm looking in the wrong place or something but I followed the link or maybe they took it down for whatever reason. It's not out worldwide I know that much.
09-24-2015, 07:07 PM
Found it in the New Zealand App Store

Found it in the New Zealand App Store for free. Downloading now.
Here's a video I found with the URL to the game: https://youtu.be/w9kCc74_xFw