★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: joshua croft
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 67.8 MB
  • Version: 1.06
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: A classically inspired modern ball simulation platformer. Control a singular ball through a cubic towering labyrinth. Overcome challenging platforms and puzzles whilst ascending a seamless connected huge world. Forgotten Ball is based in a huge world, are you able to reach the top of this labyrinth?

Featuring a responsive touch screen control system, which will remind you of your time on 16 bit machines. Inspired by other classic platformers and ball games, that will give you great challenge and enjoyment.

Collectible ball surfaces are hidden throughout the world, and a full scored audio track gives you complete immersion.

Forgotten Ball supports:
+ iPad 3 and above
+ iPhone 5 and above,
+ iPad Mini 2 and above.
+ iOS 8 and above is recommended

In game localisation:
+ English
+
+ Francais
+ Deutsch
+ P
+ Espaol

Boardumb's comments:

09-23-2015, 10:41 PM
I think controls are going to be the key. I hope they are as responsive as they need to be. Looking for imps.

09-25-2015, 01:15 AM
I can confirm touch input is very responsive, tilt input sensitivity can be adjusted in the menu.

I'm the dev of this game so feel free to ask me any questions, and thanks for sharing!
09-25-2015, 06:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Devjsc View Post
I can confirm touch input is very responsive, tilt input sensitivity can be adjusted in the menu.

I'm the dev of this game so feel free to ask me any questions, and thanks for sharing!
Hi !
Nobody for asking you a few questions ?
Surprising because your game seems tonbe very polished and looks like the classic FEZ !
Is tilt system ?
I would like to take a look because it seems to be my cup of tea but waiting for a few more reviews before digging it !
09-26-2015, 01:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jetjet View Post
Hi !
Nobody for asking you a few questions ?
Surprising because your game seems tonbe very polished and looks like the classic FEZ !
Is tilt system ?
I would like to take a look because it seems to be my cup of tea but waiting for a few more reviews before digging it !
I've been working on Forgotten Ball for two years, so It certainly is polished - a couple of bugs have been found today (but nothing crazy) and I will update apps accordingly.

Game features two control systems; one is what you see an on screen button system - the other is a tilt system (toggable in menu) which you can adjust sensitivity.

Honestly, I am sending promo codes all over, but no one is picking it up - Forgotten Ball is going down well at the expo I'm at at the moment. A ew journo's don't 'get it' which I will address maybe, but its an old school platformer exploration game - not everything is obvious
09-26-2015, 01:59 PM
Is there an editorial team here I can send a promo code to?
09-26-2015, 08:34 PM
This does look interesting. I'll keep an eye on the thread for sure.
09-27-2015, 01:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Devjsc View Post
Is there an editorial team here I can send a promo code to?
By the way it seems you're asking if TouchArcade has a place to send promo codes to. And they do. It's at tips@toucharcade.com

I do not work for them. Just an active member especially in the front page and hot new games posts.

See me on Twitter @rezn or here at the same name if you'd just like to chat.
09-27-2015, 02:55 AM
Your game looks very nice.
I think sometimes it just takes a little while to get noticed. And, with the help of promoting, obviously.
Pm me your email and I'll send you some tips if your interested.

Good luck.
09-27-2015, 08:10 AM
I want to get this but at the moment my account is broke