★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Feel the current of the universe, transcending space and time by tapping your way through epochs of existence.
Evolve from simple matter and energy into an interplanetary civilization.
Discover that you are not alone...
Defend your civilization and universe from the ruthless logic of an ancient race.

*Warning: This app has been optimized for the iPhone 6. Performance is not guaranteed on the iPhone 4S or older generations.*

Inner Hero's comments:
The game is officially on the Appstore now! Search Tap Transcend.. or find it here:

09-24-2015, 03:57 PM
Tap Transcend (by Inner Hero)

We showed you a sneak peek of our newest game, Tap Transcend, a couple of weeks ago.. and now it finally hit the Appstore today!

The game is a small twist on your usual tap/idle game with an evolving vibe that will keep you wanting to upgrade to the end.. And yes the game has an end, with no paywalls to complete.

It is kind of hard to explain this sort of game without playing it yourself, after all it is free to download, so just try it out, and let us know what you think.

We are a relatively new team, and already starting work on our next project so any feedback helps immensely at this time.

Last edited by Inner Hero; 09-24-2015 at 04:05 PM.

09-24-2015, 05:31 PM
Downloading as I type this. Don't forget to make an appropriate thread in the iPhone forum. Time to go tapping!

09-24-2015, 05:44 PM
Loving this so far I bought the ad remove double tap to support and I think it is criminal more people aren't talking about this game in my opinion it is one of the best released this week. Thanks so much for finally making a clicker that is story driven and full of growth and meaning yet absent of meaningless greedy IAP I would love it if you guys added iPad support
09-24-2015, 06:06 PM
Ok. I've been playing. How the heck do you get rid of the banner ad! I'm at knowledge level 4. I see no where I can purchase the no ads IAP and the banner ad is killing me. Lol

09-24-2015, 06:14 PM
LordShadows - I knew I should have made it accessible from the main game. (looks like I will in V1.1) Unfortunately our store is only accessible from the main menu, so you would have to exit the app and go back in to the title screen. I had literally debated in my mind to make it accessible from the main game view, but wanted to keep the main view as simplistic as possible. Feedback from real players is always the only way to advance the app, lucky this is only V1.0
09-24-2015, 07:58 PM
Oh. Ive had it running this entire time! I'll exit it now. Lol

I thought I was crazy.

09-24-2015, 09:24 PM
Thanks Repulsa for enjoying our game so far!

We agree, more people need to check it out in the TA community. Of course, we as the developers can say this, but it sounds good coming from someone else!

Free game, unique experience, no pay walls.. what's stopping you from the download? We need feedback to improve...

09-25-2015, 06:46 AM
I tried this earlier on my iPad Air and the game crashed every time I went past the title screen. I'm not sure if this is an iOS 9 issue.
09-25-2015, 07:04 AM
Seems to be a device issue: crashes on my iPad 4 (iOS 8.1.2) but works on my iPhone 5s (also iOS 8.1.2). Enjoying it so far, an unusual take on a tapper.