★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Implosion (by Rayark Inc.) 9.99 > 4.99

09-24-2015, 06:47 PM
Implosion (by Rayark Inc.) 9.99 > 4.99

Here we go with another sale!
This time it's Implosion going down to 4.99!
Enjoy!

09-24-2015, 06:59 PM
If you like AAA games and/or action games, you should own this already. If you don't then what are you waiting for?

TOP5: Chaos Rings 3 / Monster Hunter Freedom Unite / The World Ends With You / Kingdom Rush Series / Implosion
My Artwork: http://pixiv.me/raidriar

09-24-2015, 07:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by L.Lawliet View Post
If you like AAA games and/or action games, you should own this already.
Pretty much.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
09-24-2015, 10:38 PM
If you're a fan of action RPGs this is a no-brainer at this price. Hell, it's a no-brainer at full price. So this is a negative-brainer I guess.
09-25-2015, 04:25 AM
Is this really that good?
Normally, I decided not to buy premium games anymore, unless the current situation with missing updates is resolved. Apple's fault and the developers fault.

Hi, you seemed to be lost on the Internets.
This is TouchArcade, where 2$ for a game is too much, 5$ is an outrage, and 10$ or more is putting sugar in their car tanks whilst killing puppies.
09-25-2015, 08:08 AM
The game is fairly polished. Tight controls, good graphics. The only complaint from others may be that it gets a bit repetitive but then again any sort of hack and slash or beat them up "suffers" the same fate. You're just running around beating things up. So if you like this sort of genre, you're in for a treat.
09-25-2015, 11:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zergslayer69 View Post
The game is fairly polished. Tight controls, good graphics. The only complaint from others may be that it gets a bit repetitive but then again any sort of hack and slash or beat them up "suffers" the same fate. You're just running around beating things up. So if you like this sort of genre, you're in for a treat.
The game's UI is hideous and incoherent, combat is mostly tapping one button, levels are designed 100% with mobile in mind- so they're super short, environments are tedious and boring with no reward for exploring, and the story isn't interesting in the slightest; I wish they had left the audio out of the files and made it an optional download because it takes up too much space and it's awful.
09-26-2015, 02:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Based Xatu View Post
The game's UI is hideous and incoherent, combat is mostly tapping one button, levels are designed 100% with mobile in mind- so they're super short, environments are tedious and boring with no reward for exploring, and the story isn't interesting in the slightest; I wish they had left the audio out of the files and made it an optional download because it takes up too much space and it's awful.
I guess we can agree to disagree. I don't agree with any of those points, sorry. Maybe the shopping UI is the only one I think is weird but otherwise, everything is what I would expect out of a top notch game. And most people on the thread and the appstore would agree.

TOP5: Chaos Rings 3 / Monster Hunter Freedom Unite / The World Ends With You / Kingdom Rush Series / Implosion
My Artwork: http://pixiv.me/raidriar
09-26-2015, 09:22 PM
is this compatible in ios 9? im stuck in loading screen. can someone confirm
09-27-2015, 12:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DempseyRoll View Post
is this compatible in ios 9? im stuck in loading screen. can someone confirm
nevermind . it is the game center issue in ios 9. once the gamecenter log in it works fine