★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Dots - A Puzzle Adventure.

Dots is the brilliant new puzzle game from Cobra Mobile.

Welcome to Dot World where Dot scientist Professor McDotty is flung into the distant past whilst an ancient Cave Dot is thrown into the present. McDotty must make his way home through a series of Time Portals, whilst also guiding the Cave Dot as it travels backwards in time.

Dots is a puzzle adventure game, where you control two characters on screen at once. Using a straightforward and intuitive touch and drag mechanic, you guide your onscreen characters through forty increasingly difficult levels, over four distinct Time Zones.

Keep a look out for Items that will aid you in your puzzling quest such as flint to make fire with, and spears to throw at hard to get to switches.

Avoid making contact with anyone else on your travels or a Temporal Explosion will be the awful result.

Your concentration and puzzle solving skills will be severely tested in this pixel perfect puzzler!

Featuring:
A new twist on puzzle games.
Inventory based puzzle solving.
Medal based acheivements.
40 Levels of puzzle & adventure fun.
Exclusive free Bonus Material included.

See iBomber and other great Cobra games in action at - www.youtube.com/cobimobi

Follow Cobra Mobile on Twitter @cobramobile

Check out Cobra Mobile's other fantastic iOS games including, iBomber, iBomber Defense, Numba, Storm in a Teacup, Powerslide Penguin, Mouse About and Low Grav Racer.

skyye06's comments:
Lame name but looks interesting

Lite Version: http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=333213770&mt=8
09-27-2009, 01:43 AM
This game has really nice looking graphics. The description says to go their YouTube page to see Dots in action but there are no videos for that.

Add me on Game Center: weisome
Beta Tested: America's Next Top Model, Earth Vs Moon, iPlutoid, Minigore, Ground Effect, GeoSpin, Contre Jour

09-27-2009, 01:49 AM
lollll
09-27-2009, 02:57 AM
These are the same guys that made Numba which is a really excellent game. Too bad no video is available. I would really like to see it in action.

GameCenter ID : oldestgamer
09-27-2009, 03:50 AM
Wow. The title was a turn-off but it looks like a game I will like.

Not available in my appstore yet, but I'll get this at once when it appears.
09-27-2009, 03:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenblack View Post
Wow. The title was a turn-off but it looks like a game I will like.

Not available in my appstore yet, but I'll get this at once when it appears.
I'd be very interested in your thoughts. I am thinking hard on this one, so if you are getting it, I'd sure like to hear what your impressions are. These guys also did ibomber I think which was also well done, although I am not a big vertical shooter lover.

GameCenter ID : oldestgamer
09-27-2009, 07:56 AM
They should change the name......................bad name for the game.

Looks like a nice game and the name almost makes me not want to get it !

Last edited by cranker; 09-27-2009 at 11:40 AM.
09-27-2009, 08:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cranker View Post
They should chage the name......................bad name for the game.

Looks like a nice game and the name almost makes me not want to get it !
I agree the name kinda sucks, but with those polished-looking graphics, you could probably look past it. If the game's good, I know I will.

Plus, (as was mentioned before) Cobra Mobile are the devs behind Numba and iBomber, both very good games. They also did Low Grav Racer, another quality game, and one of the firsts of its kind.

I was hoping this was $0.99, because I currently have $1.71 in my iTunes account, and am obviously about 20 cents short. If someone can give some first impressions on the game and it sounds good, i'll go buy another giftcard.

Two guys walked into a bar. You think they would've seen it or something.

Last edited by Squirt Reynolds; 09-27-2009 at 08:44 AM.
09-27-2009, 08:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Squirt Reynolds View Post
Plus, (as was mentioned before) Cobra Mobile are the devs behind Numba and iBomber, both very good games. They also did Low Grav Racer, another quality game, and one of the firsts of its kind.
Wow, I just checked out Low Grav Racer. That and Dots look really polished. I'd also totally pick up both games if they were .99 instead of 1.99. Here's hoping for a sale at some point.
09-27-2009, 10:24 AM
A new game comes along with great graphics, by a proven developer, with what looks to be innovative gameplay and all some people can do is whine about a price drop? It's two bucks!

Now Playing: Vietnam '65 | .Decluster | BP2Black | Monster Hunter Freedom Unite | Banner Saga | Ultimate General Gettysburg | Papers, Please | SmartGo Kifu | Crowntakers | Brogue | FTL