★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: BlockQuest is an old school RPG game, which is a combination of puzzle and action, which concentrates on clearing variety of dungeons. You won't solve it so easily!
Start an adventure set in a 3D pixelated world.

[Game introduction]
Suddenly countless dungeons appeared in different places of the world. Ones who where brave enough to descend into maze would end up blood drained and killed by some unknown force.
Become a hero, brave and fast to enough, to clear dungeons before your body succumb to dreadful power. Monsters, pitfalls, closed doors - these and other traps await. Use tricks, bombs and potions to unravel all secrets hidden in the dungeons.

[How to play]
Easy to operate TAP & SWIPE system.

[Collecting heroes and levelling up]
Starting with Apprentice Swordsman, explore dungeons and obtain new characters among which are such great heroes as mighty Warrior, graceful Samurai or Monk who recovers himself. As you go deeper into the fantasy world, you will also meet animals blessed with great powers. Search and revive your hero and help him level up. He will loose to no one!

[Collecting heroes and levelling up]
Starting with Apprentice Swordsman, explore dungeons and obtain new characters among which are such great heroes as mighty Warrior, graceful Samurai or Monk who recovers himself. As you go deeper into the fantasy world, you will also meet animals blessed with great powers. Search and revive your hero and help him level up. He will loose to no one!
09-26-2015, 02:19 AM
I'm enjoying this game quite a bit, it's a bit like Skeletomb which also came out within the last 48 hours.

09-26-2015, 09:53 AM
Hello anybody home?

Feels strange answering my own comments.

Seems all people like to talk about is Bioshock. Give it a couple of years and you might be able to get a 360 and the game for less than the price it's selling for on iOS.

Anyway, I digress, back to the game at hand...

This game is pretty good, needs some love from you guys though.

It's a Crossy Road/Adventure/Puzzle game, I thought it would be right up TouchArcade members ally.

Give it a try what's the worst that could happen... use some data up or even worse clog up your previous purchase list.
09-26-2015, 11:58 AM
Ok I gave it a try. Why would I uninstall it? The levels have a timer. The controls force you to first swipe the direction you want to face or attack. You then have to tap to move or fight in that direction. It's not intuitive and then you add the fact that the level is time? It's just not fun. Take away the level timer and it would atleast be tolerable. But I don't really think I want to keep playing.

Billy
09-26-2015, 06:14 PM
Your a bit harsh with your judgement, without the timer for each level there would be no challenge to the game. Also I am having no problems with the controls at all, actually never really thought about them until you mentioned it.
09-27-2015, 11:04 AM
I tried it, but it crushes all the time
09-27-2015, 11:49 AM
Out of the two, I prefer Skeletomb, but this one isn't bad at all. The problem is I like having time to explore levels, and this one doesn't let me do so. Also, BlockQuest doesn't seem to have randomized levels, while Skeletomb does.
09-27-2015, 01:46 PM
Agreed. I'd have more fun with it if the challenge rested with the level design and combat, not a timer.

Option to turn off the timer would keep me playing.
09-27-2015, 04:42 PM
Will give it a go!
09-27-2015, 07:44 PM
Nice icon.