★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Spore Origins Lite Edition

12-21-2008, 09:34 PM
Spore Origins Lite Edition

I saw this while browsing the US iTunes Store and was wondering if it is out in any other countries? I am in Australia and want to try it before wasting $13 on a piece of . . . bad app. Don't say don't even bother because I want to try it. Is there any way I can get a US account without a) living there and b) having a US credit card

Thnx
12-21-2008, 09:39 PM
Spore Origins Lite is not available in Australia. You will need to set up a US account.

Mactalk's.com.au forum has a thread on this: http://forums.mactalk.com.au/20/4582...ount-free.html

Then google to find a current free redemption code to establish the account.

EDIT: I should point out that you shouldn't buy iTunes gift cards on eBay, etc. If they have been purchased by the seller with a stolen credit card, then Apple will close your account and you will lose your purchases.

Last edited by snow_mani; 12-21-2008 at 09:42 PM.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sainter View Post
I saw this while browsing the US iTunes Store and was wondering if it is out in any other countries? I am in Australia and want to try it before wasting $13 on a piece of . . . bad app. Don't say don't even bother because I want to try it. Is there any way I can get a US account without a) living there and b) having a US credit card

Thnx
I can't answer your question, but the full version is good, it's $7.99 us though. it's worth that.

GameCenter: rich_952000
I'm generally active on Twitter concerning all things iOS, PS and Nintendo; Hit me up
@dick_952000 Love TouchArcade? Hit up their Patreon
Quote:

Thnx
I don't know the answer to your question, but everyone who tried the demo and yen bought the game or vice versa said that the demo didn't do the game justice and made the game seem even worse... Sorry I'm not much help
12-21-2008, 10:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by snow_mani View Post
Spore Origins Lite is not available in Australia. You will need to set up a US account.

Mactalk's.com.au forum has a thread on this: http://forums.mactalk.com.au/20/4582...ount-free.html

Then google to find a current free redemption code to establish the account.

EDIT: I should point out that you shouldn't buy iTunes gift cards on eBay, etc. If they have been purchased by the seller with a stolen credit card, then Apple will close your account and you will lose your purchases.
Thanks, I found a promocode for an app that I have received and used that instead! downloading now
12-21-2008, 10:05 PM
One more question now. What do I have to do to switch accounts?
12-21-2008, 10:28 PM
Quote:
One more question now. What do I have to do to switch accounts?
Change countries and then use the Sign In option (top right of iTunes store) to sign in with the appropriate account for your current country.
12-21-2008, 10:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by snow_mani View Post
Change countries and then use the Sign In option (top right of iTunes store) to sign in with the appropriate account for your current country.
Thanks, got Spore Origins LE onto my iPod, I can see why it doesnt do wonders for the full game but im happy now,.

Thanks all