★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

New & Clever Logic Puzzler 'Magic Flute by Mozart' $1.99 > Free (for the first time)

09-29-2015, 08:00 PM
New & Clever Logic Puzzler 'Magic Flute by Mozart' $1.99 > Free (for the first time)

Very recommended! Unrestricted full premium. No ads, no IAPs (for real money). The famous opera premiered on 30 September 1791 in Vienna.

Wikipedia: The Magic Flute, Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart

Hurry up! Handpicked & Time-Limited App Store FREEbies & Sales
(Blog German-language; but you'll find all links, pics, and videos.)
09-29-2015, 09:15 PM
Man what happened. It's only been out 6 days and started out 1.99 which is already half off.

09-29-2015, 09:50 PM
See the excuses of the developers in the game thread. It was already planned to deceive and misled the customers. It's a good game and worth the two bucks, but the strategy of the developers was unforgivable in my opinion and they didn't deserve my support.
Good luck to them.

Sorry for my english.

Last edited by PrimoBr; 09-29-2015 at 09:53 PM.
09-30-2015, 01:30 AM
I knew it from the beginning that this game is going to be free. They got bad sales when they launched this game on the App Store. It's kind of funny and a bit of misleading but they wrote this on the App Store,

"To celebrate the anniversary of the first staging of Mozart's masterpiece on September 30th, 224 years ago, in Vienna - for next 48 hours the game will be globally FREE on the App Store."

Lol, 224 years ago . We know the game launched 6 days ago.
09-30-2015, 07:56 AM
This shit, this shit RIGHT here is why I wait 90% of the time to buy games. Why support them day one if they'll just slash the price a week or two later?
09-30-2015, 09:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by spader623 View Post
This shit, this shit RIGHT here is why I wait 90% of the time to buy games. Why support them day one if they'll just slash the price a week or two later?
I used to feel like that for a few years after starting iOS gaming but now I'm settled into the fact that I buy a game and play that game right away and get my entertainment to money value. There's no point in getting upset over a sale or freebie as it happens everyday in the AppStore.
If I'd bought a mars bar then the next day they were giving away free mars bars I wouldn't be upset so whys it different with games?

Ps. This reply is not directed at the post I quoted just more of my opinion being put out there.

Formerly: oooooomonkey.
Gamecentre: Sexy Pirate Arrr
Some Fav Games: ElementalWings, RoverCraftRacing, SaturdayMorningRPG, SpecialTacticsOnline, TheBikingDead, WrestlingRevolution.
09-30-2015, 09:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexy Pirate View Post
I used to feel like that for a few years after starting iOS gaming but now I'm settled into the fact that I buy a game and play that game right away and get my entertainment to money value. There's no point in getting upset over a sale or freebie as it happens everyday in the AppStore.
If I'd bought a mars bar then the next day they were giving away free mars bars I wouldn't be upset so whys it different with games?

Ps. This reply is not directed at the post I quoted just more of my opinion being put out there.
I wonder if these people have a coronary every time they pass a gas station.

ıllıllı ȼǥɲƹƮȿƹ˅ƹɲ ıllıllı
DEVELOPERS I ADORE
CAT IN A BOX QUANTUM SHEEP CS54 ONE MINUTE GAMES ELEFTHERIOS CHRISTODOULATOS RAVENOUS GAMES ORANGE PIXEL RADIANGAMES CAVE LLAMASOFT (RIP) MADFINGER PASTA GAMES TOUCH FOO KODE80
09-30-2015, 11:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexy Pirate View Post

I think difference with Mars bars and games is greedy people can go and get free mars along with one they bought but you cant get another/more game
09-30-2015, 12:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke12 View Post
I think difference with Mars bars and games is greedy people can go and get free mars along with one they bought but you cant get another/more game
yeah but you'll sooner or later get a different game gone free - so i think its a fair analogy. you got the game or mars bar when YOU wanted it. why else do people buy ice creams at the seaside when its a lot lot cheaper to buy one at the supermarket!
09-30-2015, 12:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CookingPie View Post
yeah but you'll sooner or later get a different game gone free - so i think its a fair analogy. you got the game or mars bar when YOU wanted it. why else do people buy ice creams at the seaside when its a lot lot cheaper to buy one at the supermarket!
Nvm, language barrier on my side.