★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Join Snoopy, Charlie Brown and the rest of the Peanuts gang as they build and explore their beloved town. Snoopy is struggling to write his next great novel when he notices that a new kid, the Little Red-Haired Girl, has moved in next door. Snoopy decides to put his role of World Famous Author aside and instead adopt a new roll, Chair-Beagle of the Welcoming Committee. Snoopy will write about the neighborhood and introduce this new kid to all his favorite people and places. Start with a blank slate and set off on an adventure full of fun and imagination.

Features:
Build Snoopys Town: Build and explore iconic locations from the comic strip, including Charlie Browns house, the baseball field and the skating rink.
Play Hundreds of Quests: Earn new items and unlock levels by playing through quests that both the new and the most nostalgic Peanuts fan will enjoy.
Interact with Your Favorite Characters: Assemble all of your favorite Peanuts characters throughout gameplay including Charlie Brown, Lucy, Linus, Schroeder, Peppermint Patty and many more!
Classic Entertainment: Unlock fan favorite comic strips throughout the game.
09-30-2015, 09:20 AM
Noooo, why soft launch . I don't care how freemium this may be, peanuts are my favorite cartoon characters ever!

09-30-2015, 10:11 AM
Wasn't there already a peanuts game just like this a while back?

Game center:dreadnokv1/ Twitter:@dreadnokv1
Ravenmark:Scourge of Estellion Best TBS since Advance Wars http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/raven...6806?ls=1&mt=8
09-30-2015, 10:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreadnok View Post
Wasn't there already a peanuts game just like this a while back?
There was a Street Fair one and a Neighborhood Candy Factory game. Both were kinda like this but more geared toward crafting I think. They were both developed by Beeline I think. This one looks more like a city builder than anything. Ugh. I know too much about stuff like this. Lol
09-30-2015, 11:32 AM

Beta Testing : Forgotten Memories: Alternate Realities, Sky Force 2014, Rush Rally 2

09-30-2015, 12:34 PM
Pretty much going to be extremely similar to rr above video lol. Only so much you can do in the first half hour...

Gamecenter: F34RTEHR34PER
09-30-2015, 01:19 PM
Can't play another one of these types of games

Game center:dreadnokv1/ Twitter:@dreadnokv1
Ravenmark:Scourge of Estellion Best TBS since Advance Wars http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/raven...6806?ls=1&mt=8
11-05-2015, 01:05 AM
11-05-2015, 02:57 AM
Pretty much every other builder out there and with an internet connection requierment forget it il keep to my other builders
11-05-2015, 08:49 AM
Another free-to-play builder? Is that all they know how to do with this license?!? Seems like such a waste of a good intellectual property. Kind of makes me sad. And these characters are supposed to make us happy.

Holy crap, I can't wait until this stupid free-to-play city-building fad goes out the window. It's getting so tiring.

TeamShides
@curtneedsaride
MHFU - Shides