★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Mongapop
  • Genre: Adventure
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 17.0 MB
  • Version: 1.0
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating: 5 (1)
App description: Toby Scott has been trapped for centuries in Muffieland. Punished for defying the God Muffie for stealing the power of immortality and irresistibility; he was condemned to be trapped in an eternal and endless jump sequence.
Just as Toby Scott had lost all hope of escape, Karina; the goddess of conflict, hearing of his battle hardened body and irresistibility, has offered to release him from his endless torment. But, it won't be easy... He must use his power and brut strength of a warrior to escape a series of deadly mazes, find all the keys and defeat the evil masters.

Take control of Toby Scott on this magic adventure and try-out the unique, and truly innovative ZERO-button arcade gameplay (C) by MongaPop Studios.

Mongapop's comments:

What if you mix Castlevania with Doodle Jump?

Looks like Castlevania, Sounds like Kings Valley, plays just like Doodle Jump = What do you get: Unique Gameplay.

100% FREE! No IAPs, No ADS, Small download...

Why not try it?

Just make sure to leave your impressions here...

Video here -->
Youtube link | Pop Up
09-30-2015, 11:19 AM
Looks pretty cool being a "beandreamvania", but tilt is just... No.

I really wish this had a tap left or right to move in that direction instead.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword

09-30-2015, 11:25 AM
We tried. I think the code is even there.
Have you tried the tilt controls? Gets really natural after a few seconds.
09-30-2015, 01:32 PM
/me likes!!!

Igor Douglas Nery Monteiro
Nascido em Rio de Janeiro, e morador de Rio Grande
Concierge do Imperial C.Perez Conjunto Habitacional Progressista e Elitista
09-30-2015, 04:51 PM
Originally Posted by IgorDouglasNeryMonteiro View Post
/me likes!!!
Thank you Igor!
Are you this Igor:
Youtube link | Pop Up
09-30-2015, 11:20 PM
Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
Looks pretty cool being a "beandreamvania", but tilt is just... No.

I really wish this had a tap left or right to move in that direction instead.
Unfortunately, gotta agree.

I can't count how many platformers I've seen just go completely down the drain because of tilt controls. No matter how good anyone thinks they might feel...

It's always a good idea to research what's out there... What's worked... What's been railed against by gamers...
And at this point in time, a platformer without customizable controls already gets a knock against it.

Oh well...
09-30-2015, 11:34 PM
Please add touch controls! I tried tapping left and right and it didn't take. The music and art direction are fantastic! It adds a learning curve that doesn't need to be there.
09-30-2015, 11:39 PM
Agree, until touch controls are added I'll be passing. Beautiful game tho. Touch controls please.
10-01-2015, 03:28 AM
ok, Ill add them. But before, I need to work a little bit more on my 9to5 occupation

Free, no ads, no iaps apps cant pay my bills!!

remember, this is true indie! No fancy publisher, no large teams and so on...
10-01-2015, 08:13 AM
Ok, I gave this one a try. I usually don't mind tilt controls, but this game really needs it IMO. It's a pretty decent game other than that.