★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Wrecked Pro ($1.99>Free)

10-01-2015, 01:13 PM
Wrecked Pro ($1.99>Free)

Wrecked Pro is free for the next 24 hours.

10-01-2015, 01:39 PM
Yet another nice way to support people. Release a free game with Iap. Then release a premium version that people want and buy, then put the premium version to free too!! Why devs? Why do this to people who try and support you and now this just means future games you release will just go in to my wish list until they go free. No point in supporting this kind of practice.

Formerly: oooooomonkey.
Gamecentre: Sexy Pirate Arrr
Some Fav Games: ElementalWings, RoverCraftRacing, SaturdayMorningRPG, SpecialTacticsOnline, TheBikingDead, WrestlingRevolution.

10-01-2015, 02:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexy Pirate View Post
Yet another nice way to support people. Release a free game with Iap. Then release a premium version that people want and buy, then put the premium version to free too!! Why devs? Why do this to people who try and support you and now this just means future games you release will just go in to my wish list until they go free. No point in supporting this kind of practice.
Unfortunately the game hasn't done well for us...it's not easy to get the word out. For this reason we're hoping a free 24 hour promotion will at least get word of mouth out there. Sorry this is an issue for you, I understand where you're coming from. I'm happy to refund the purchase price if you bought the game.

Todd
10-01-2015, 02:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by flightunlimited View Post
Unfortunately the game hasn't done well for us...it's not easy to get the word out. For this reason we're hoping a free 24 hour promotion will at least get word of mouth out there. Sorry this is an issue for you, I understand where you're coming from. I'm happy to refund the purchase price if you bought the game.

Todd
No a refund isn't necessary it's just slightly annoying when this happens. Especially when there's a free and premium version of the game.
I'm still looking forward to an update to make it a bit smoother on my 5s tho

Formerly: oooooomonkey.
Gamecentre: Sexy Pirate Arrr
Some Fav Games: ElementalWings, RoverCraftRacing, SaturdayMorningRPG, SpecialTacticsOnline, TheBikingDead, WrestlingRevolution.
10-01-2015, 04:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexy Pirate View Post
No a refund isn't necessary it's just slightly annoying when this happens. Especially when there's a free and premium version of the game.
I'm still looking forward to an update to make it a bit smoother on my 5s tho
I understand, from a company perspective we felt like it was the best move. We haven't been able to get much traction.
I'm happy to refund you if you'd like, you can email mail@flightsystemsllc.com

Thanks
10-01-2015, 05:31 PM
If it's one day free, that's OK. Just don't add adds to the 'paid' version.

Fun game, but needs some serious polish.

Menus/screens are very bland IMHO. Little things like "next race" even though you're at the end of the series. Buttons could be larger, the fact that you're racking up a score across three races could be explained somewhere. 2X COMBO facing the wrong direction doesn't help. A brief flyover the scene the first time you see it would help a lot.

Sorry, rambling.

Game definitely scratches that Turbo Dismount itch, but it's over quickly. And the gas station doesn't blow up? I think Michael Bay just shed a tear.

EDIT: Oh, and a duplicate nitro button (or an option to move it) near the gas would help. Along with an explanation that you're accumulating nitro, not getting X number of them per level...

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickFalk View Post
Squids!?

Worst idea ever!
10-01-2015, 10:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by drelbs View Post
If it's one day free, that's OK. Just don't add adds to the 'paid' version.

Fun game, but needs some serious polish.

Menus/screens are very bland IMHO. Little things like "next race" even though you're at the end of the series. Buttons could be larger, the fact that you're racking up a score across three races could be explained somewhere. 2X COMBO facing the wrong direction doesn't help. A brief flyover the scene the first time you see it would help a lot.

Sorry, rambling.

Game definitely scratches that Turbo Dismount itch, but it's over quickly. And the gas station doesn't blow up? I think Michael Bay just shed a tear.

EDIT: Oh, and a duplicate nitro button (or an option to move it) near the gas would help. Along with an explanation that you're accumulating nitro, not getting X number of them per level...
Thanks for the feedback, much appreciated
10-02-2015, 11:15 AM
No need to cry to the dev, appstore is a huge place it's hard to get the word out for games. It's a limited sale the game hasn't gone f2p.

Habakuk <3 rdmd

Happy anniversary baby ily
10-02-2015, 12:28 PM
Hangs badly on iPad Air 2 when you trigger the nitro early before the tutorial says so. I had to close the app in the multitasking screen. Some text can not be read because it's out of place. Sorry but I can't recommend the software in this state being.

Hurry up! Handpicked & Time-Limited App Store FREEbies & Sales
(Blog German-language; but you'll find all links, pics, and videos.)
10-02-2015, 01:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Habakuk View Post
Hangs badly on iPad Air 2 when you trigger the nitro early before the tutorial says so. I had to close the app in the multitasking screen. Some text can not be read because it's out of place. Sorry but I can't recommend the software in this state being.
I have the same problems on my Air2 iOS9.0.1