★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Robocalypse: all the details and opinions?

09-27-2009, 01:13 PM
Robocalypse: all the details and opinions?

I've been looking into the game and I looks like alot of fun, I would just like to know what the TA's community impressions are of the game, if possible please give (N)/10 please.

Just one other thing; I'm from the UK; does the multiplayer work here? And is it any good, cause the amount of levels is the only thing stopping me from gettin this game.

THANK YOU very much TA community

edit: I have played the lite version

Last edited by Zack101; 09-27-2009 at 03:48 PM. Reason: Lite
09-27-2009, 01:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zack101 View Post
I've been looking into the game and I looks like alot of fun, I would just like to know what the TA's community impressions are of the game, if possible please give (N)/10 please.

Just one other thing; I'm from the UK; does the multiplayer work here? And is it any good, cause the amount of levels is the only thing stopping me from gettin this game.

THANK YOU very much TA community
I haven't purchased the game, but there is a lite version available and i think that it is awesome from just playing that. Probably going to buy it soon

09-27-2009, 05:48 PM
I purchased the full game and honestly, it's okay. I played the first 4 missions and I found it hard to understand troop movement. I just wish there was an option to pinch and drag to control your troops, the current method kinda sucks

Gamertag - dominator246
09-27-2009, 06:09 PM
It is a great game. After completing all the missions it is a lot of fun and challenging too. Also after playing online it runs smooth and offers lots of replay value. At first the controls seem a little wierd but you get used to it. Overall a love this game and definently worth the money.
09-27-2009, 11:33 PM
I just got this game recently and it's been a lot of fun. I hadn't even heard about it until I listened to the TouchGen podcast and decided to give it a try. My overall impression of this game is that it's a really good RTS with great art, a really funny story, and controls that are a little odd at first but then turn out great. All in all though a great game. I'm only to the 6th mission but so far I'd give it about an 8/10
09-28-2009, 01:12 AM
Played it. Beat it. Loved it.

I will admit the troop controls are pretty suckish, but I think it is one of the top RTS's out there. You could spend $20 on the same game for the DS, and the quality would be the same, imo.

Game Center ID: DormantX

FAVE: Galcon, Godville, JetCarStunts, Angry Birds, Cut The Rope, Zenonia 1/2, Graal Online
09-28-2009, 02:42 AM