Universal Pitch Monsta : Arranging Concert is a Puzzle [WIP]

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by adhicl, Oct 7, 2015.

1. adhicl

adhicl Member

Apr 11, 2014
    #1 adhicl, Oct 7, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 9, 2015
    Hi everyone nice to meet you all :eek:!

Me and my teams have been developing this game and actually planning on the release soon, but after few feedback we think it needs improvement. My friend recommended me to post it here to get inputs and testers before releasing it and that is why honest opinion is welcomed :).

Anyway...

About
    Pitch Monsta is a puzzle game with the goal arranging all characters inside the stage. Your characters are small mini cute creatures that is such a scaredy cat that they will even cry to their own reflection so your job is arranging them in a way they won't be scared. The puzzle is supposed to be simple rule but can be solved in many creative way.

The name comes from the premise story of the game. The characters have good sound and can sing well but they are so scaredy. You as the manager then need to arrange their concert layout so that they can perform well. When you have finished the arrangement, the idea is that all the creatures will then sing a song for you and that is why we called this game Pitch Monsta.

Here is some screenshot of the game:
    Title Screen
    [​IMG]

Pick Stage Screen
    [​IMG]

In Game Play
    [​IMG]

New planned in game looks
    [​IMG]

There is also teaser trailer if you want to check it:

We are still adding and polishing the game levels, looks, musics, and everything to make it better. The plan is to make it worth $1.99 for this game.

If you are interested in becoming the beta testers or giving reviews, please feel free to tell me so, we will sort it out ;)

2. adhicl

adhicl Member

Apr 11, 2014
    Update

This is our planned updated looks for the in game:
    [​IMG]
    Is it better? What do you guys think?

3. TheGreatEscaper

TheGreatEscaper Well-Known Member

Oct 10, 2014
    New look is nicer. I'm intrigued about the puzzle mechanic, might be a twist on the old queens on a chessboard problem. I would be interested to beta test if possible - looks very interesting!

4. Valentia

Valentia Well-Known Member
    Patreon Gold

Jan 20, 2009
    Female
    Retired!
    California
    I'm intrigued! Looking forward to seeng more.

5. adhicl

adhicl Member

Apr 11, 2014
    The mechanic is supposed to be simple arranging things. Of course, We will be glad to add you to our beta tester :)

Thank you.