★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: 2K
  • Genre: Sports
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 319.2 MB
  • Version: 1.0.170542
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: The NHLs premier collectible card game takes the ice with the debut of NHL SuperCard! Featuring more than 450 active and legendary players, gamers will collect cards and challenge others around the world in exhibition games, season-based tournaments and special in-game events. Along with a wealth of card enhancements, gamers can also customize player stats, while training provides maximum potential for each card.

NHL SuperCard Features
Collect more than 450 current and legendary players
Quick Game Participate in quick battle games and add new players to your starting lineup
Season Mode Compete against other players in week-long NHL season simulations for significant rewards
Rivals Clash Events Pick a side and join likeminded players to compete against rivals for rewards
Player Training Train players in playmaking, stick handling, focus and skating for performance at their maximum potential
Card Enhancements Increase player ratings through acquisition of various enhancement-driven cards

touchy85's comments:

NHL SuperCard

Genres: Games Sports Card Sports
GAME CENTER ENABLED
Free

Quote:
The NHL’s premier collectible card game takes the ice with the debut of NHL SuperCard! Featuring more than 450 active and legendary players, gamers will collect cards and challenge others around the world in exhibition games, season-based tournaments and special in-game events. Along with a wealth of card enhancements, gamers can also customize player stats, while training provides maximum potential for each card.

NHL SuperCard Features
• Collect more than 450 current and legendary players
• Quick Game – Participate in quick battle games and add new players to your starting lineup
• Season Mode – Compete against other players in week-long NHL season simulations for significant rewards
• Rivals Clash Events – Pick a side and join likeminded players to compete against rivals for rewards
• Player Training – Train players in playmaking, stick handling, focus and skating for performance at their maximum potential
• Card Enhancements – Increase player ratings through acquisition of various enhancement-driven cards

Supported Devices:
  • iPhone4
  • iPad2Wifi
  • iPad23G
  • iPhone4S
  • iPadThirdGen
  • iPadThirdGen4G
  • iPhone5
  • iPodTouchFifthGen
  • iPadFourthGen
  • iPadFourthGen4G
  • iPadMini
  • iPadMini4G
  • iPhone5c
  • iPhone5s
  • iPhone6
  • iPhone6Plus
  • iPodTouchSixthGen

Minimum iOS Version: iOS 7.0

Download Size: 253.5MB

10-07-2015, 05:12 PM

my nba / wwe supercard on ice
10-07-2015, 07:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by touchy85 View Post

my nba / wwe supercard on ice
Does that mean there will be singing and figure skating and Disney characters? :3
10-07-2015, 08:07 PM
There will be special Disney on ice cards but only is you pay 10$ iap for a pack.
Does this mean no real hockey game if so oh well I'm still digging nhl 2k mobile? these card sports games are starting to piss me off seriously it's so stupid and a total waste of time I'm not trying to be a rude jerk and I know some people like diff things and I try to respect that but my god this is crazy talk.
10-07-2015, 08:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FRnchFRy View Post
Does that mean there will be singing and figure skating and Disney characters? :3
For 10$ iap You get Disney on ice characters
This is so stupid on so many levels guess this means no real hockey game and back to nhl 2k mobile
10-11-2015, 07:15 PM
Loving this game, but does anyone know what low battery mode does? I've tried it on and off, but in both cases this sucks my battery dry!