★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: ==[Note] Update is available only with WIFI connection==

In the not so distant future the world is filled with zombies and most of humanity is too scared to step outside. However, an elite, but jovial mail delivery squad known as Quickboy Inc., delivers packages of comfort and hope to people seeking brighter days. Help Quickboy Inc. traverse through treacherous environments and zombie-filled cities to make the world a better place, one package at a time.

Be prepared for a steampunk-themed, side-scrolling action game where Quickboys deliver packages to city-dwellers by flirting and out-running danger with every jump, run, and slide. Parkour over steep cliffs, slide under narrow crevices, and save your friends from zombies using agility, speed, and high-tech drones and jetpacks to deliver hope to humanity.

Highlights:

Race to the Finish Line!
Run, jump, and slide in over 70+ stages containing non-stop, action-oriented gameplay.
Utilize power-ups and the terrain to maximize your score and complete missions.
Activate and level-up drones and jetpacks to dodge obstacles and enhance gameplay.

World challenge mode!
A mode where the players participate in an endless-running stages to compete against players from all over the world.
Weekly rewards include items, trophies, and bonus rewards depending on the rank achieved by the player.

Quest-based Initiatives!
Quest-based initiatives challenge players to play at a high level to maximize success.
Deliver packages to people in need of help.

Help Friends Out!
Send Hearts to fellow Quickboys to help them successfully deliver packages and complete levels.
Rescue friends from zombie attacks.
10-08-2015, 03:18 AM

Beta Testing : Forgotten Memories: Alternate Realities, Sky Force 2014, Rush Rally 2

10-08-2015, 09:01 AM
Before i leave TA (for today), i want to "compare" this level based runner with my same great vibes i had with Trials Frontier or Flashback. Well, at first.

Beautiful art style, great controls and a fluid and actionfull gameplay.
But from (not too) far, you see Mr. Shenanigan standing on a hill. Pity.
10-08-2015, 09:55 PM
I'm loving it! The music is great and the gameplay is smooth.
10-08-2015, 11:21 PM
Agreed, really fun game.
10-09-2015, 12:17 AM
I've always preferred level based runners over the endless variety and side view rather than over the back. Looking forward to trying it out. Thanks!

Edit: And just realized this is from the developers of Future Fight. Can't lose!!!

ıllıllı ȼǥɲƹƮȿƹ˅ƹɲ ıllıllı
DEVELOPERS I ADORE
CAT IN A BOX QUANTUM SHEEP CS54 ONE MINUTE GAMES ELEFTHERIOS CHRISTODOULATOS RAVENOUS GAMES ORANGE PIXEL RADIANGAMES CAVE LLAMASOFT (RIP) MADFINGER PASTA GAMES TOUCH FOO KODE80
10-09-2015, 08:46 AM
Netmarble did a really good job on this one. Anyone who likes runners owes it to themselves to try this out. There's some great production value here.
10-09-2015, 08:54 AM
How are the IAPS here? Fair or standard f2p?
10-09-2015, 11:34 AM
I've uninstalled the game. It has an energy timer utilizing a hearts system and there is no way to pay to get rid of it. I cannot compromise on this monetization mechanic. I cannot support it. The game looks pretty amazing but the energy system ruins it. Perhaps when they have added an IAP to get rid of the heart system or have unlimited hearts I'll be happy to install it again.

Billy
10-09-2015, 12:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordShad0wz View Post
I've uninstalled the game. It has an energy timer utilizing a hearts system and there is no way to pay to get rid of it. I cannot compromise on this monetization mechanic. I cannot support it. The game looks pretty amazing but the energy system ruins it. Perhaps when they have added an IAP to get rid of the heart system or have unlimited hearts I'll be happy to install it again.

Billy

I guess that answers it.

Thanks