★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Move and slide blocks to solve tricky and colorful levels. Utilize teleports, brake platforms and color changers. Collect stars, overcome obstacles and beat the move limit! Master the blocks and become the Block Boss!

Features:
- Brain-teasing gameplay
- 120 challenging and colorful levels
- Sharp retina graphics
- Leaderboard and achievements
- Colorblind mode

Tip: Are you stuck? Watch an ad and skip the level!

Ragemode's comments:

Block Boss
Block Boss is a tricky and colorful puzzle game by Ragemode Entertainment. The game is free to play.

Synopsis
Move and slide blocks to solve tricky and colorful levels. Utilize teleports, brake platforms and color changers. Collect stars, overcome obstacles and beat the move limit! Master the blocks and become the Block Boss!

Features:
- Brain-teasing gameplay
- 120 challenging and colorful levels
- Sharp retina graphics
- Colorblind mode

Download Block Boss: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/block-boss/id1008761731?l=fi&ls=1&mt=8

10-09-2015, 11:49 AM
oh wow i thought this game would be like the rest of the block games but i was wrong. i love this! im on level 45. are you making new levels?

10-09-2015, 01:38 PM
This is a very nice puzzler! I'm really glad I got it--I've been playing for a couple of hours and am enjoying it a lot.

I am also hoping for more levels! Also, do you plan to have an ad removal IAP at some point? I'd be delighted to throw a couple bucks your way.

Congrats on creating a really appealing puzzler!
10-09-2015, 02:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valentia View Post
This is a very nice puzzler! I'm really glad I got it--I've been playing for a couple of hours and am enjoying it a lot.

I am also hoping for more levels! Also, do you plan to have an ad removal IAP at some point? I'd be delighted to throw a couple bucks your way.

Congrats on creating a really appealing puzzler!
Thanks! There is a "no ads" button in the main menu and you can find the same button in the top left corner when you are in a level!

We would love to create more levels if we get more players
10-09-2015, 02:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragemode View Post
Thanks! There is a "no ads" button in the main menu and you can find the same button in the top left corner when you are in a level!

We would love to create more levels if we get more players
Oops, I feel silly! Talk about being unobservant! Thanks. I like it even more now!

Seriously, very appealing, clever and attractive.
10-13-2015, 11:18 AM
ok just finished all the levels with 2-3 stars! was great fun! now i want more levels
10-13-2015, 03:57 PM
i love how the game looks, will check it out. Pretty original gameplay
10-14-2015, 02:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by paraneko View Post
ok just finished all the levels with 2-3 stars! was great fun! now i want more levels
Nice! More levels and features are being worked on!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLSGames View Post
i love how the game looks, will check it out. Pretty original gameplay
Thanks! As a small indie developer, high-quality gameplay and graphics is pretty much the only way to compete against the bigger studios