★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: This game requires an iPhone 5, iPad 4, iPad Mini 2 or better.

HEROES REBORN: ENIGMA is a challenging first person action-puzzle mobile/tablet game that lets you SOLVE THE ENIGMA.

Play over 30 levels and continually evolve, as your powers and abilities increase throughout the game. Harness your powers of time shifting, telekinesis and time manipulation to survive. But, it will take real skill to escape where you are being held hostage and save your sister.

Languages Supported:
* English
* French
* Italian
* German
* Spanish
* Brazilian Portuguese
* Russian
* Japanese
* Korean
* Simplified Chinese
10-08-2015, 04:46 PM
I wonder, they say iphone 5 and ipad 4 minimum, but does that mean that these devices will run the game at a lower resolution ? I'd really fancy that kind of intel on the appstore when thinking of buying a good-looking game on a humble iphone 5... in second place comes the installed app size. critical info as well. anyway, heroes reborn is gorgeous

10-08-2015, 05:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by djiwai View Post
I wonder, they say iphone 5 and ipad 4 minimum, but does that mean that these devices will run the game at a lower resolution ? I'd really fancy that kind of intel on the appstore when thinking of buying a good-looking game on a humble iphone 5... in second place comes the installed app size. critical info as well. anyway, heroes reborn is gorgeous
No idea if there's any difference in the game between devices, but it's roughly 2.4 GB installed (as per Phosphor on Twitter).

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"
10-08-2015, 05:25 PM
any imps so far?
10-08-2015, 05:28 PM
the screenshots remind me a lot of Portal, going to pick it up tomorrow.
10-08-2015, 06:52 PM
I love Horn. Dark Meadow was pretty good. I believe they had hands on World War Z (cant be too sure of this one) which i also liked. Despite these games being the "love it or loathe it" kind, these games are proof that Phosphor Games knows what they are doing.

I already bought a game this week, so this'll have to wait til next week (one purchase a week, doh), but i wouldve bought this instantly if it came out earlier before i jumped into a purchase.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
10-08-2015, 07:22 PM
I didn't know Tony Schalub was in Heroes Reborn!
10-08-2015, 07:47 PM
Looks stunning, seems like it's optimised for iPhone 6s, taking full advantage of it.
10-08-2015, 08:51 PM
I'm going to give this a try. Downloading now.
10-08-2015, 09:26 PM
Any vids or imps of this would be much appreciated. Due to the file size I'll have to free up some space if I get it. I'm not really into Heroes but the game looks really good.