★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Cash Cow from Chilliingo

09-27-2009, 10:55 PM
Cash Cow from Chilliingo

Quote:
Cash Cow is an original coin counting game where you help Buck the Cow and his friends save their farm. The objective is very simple: earning money by counting up your loose change. Small coins make big coins, and big coins make dollar bills. Things get trickier when you add counterfeit money, ladybugs, gold nuggets, glowing coins, and powerups into the mix.
With its unique challenges, fantastic graphics, and a catchy soundtrack, Cash Cow is one app players will come back to again and again!

“Cash Cow is an GREAT APP! that shows an solid new storyline with 5 new game modes and bonus mode too. The ability to make your own custom farm and This Game is Great For Teaching your kids how good math is in an Fun way. All by our favorite publishing gaming company Chillingo and We Specially can’t forget Riverman Media for making it possible”
Full article from Hollywood's Tech.

Crystal, OpenFeint, Plus+, Disc Drivin: Prab | Game Center: PrabSG

Last edited by Prab; 09-28-2009 at 09:57 PM. Reason: added description
09-27-2009, 10:57 PM
The puzzle itself and concept is nice but damn I am not digging artstyle

You can contact me @ Skyye06@gmail.com

09-27-2009, 10:57 PM
This looks good.
When I first saw Cash Cow I automatically thought of my sister playing Cash Cow in Webkinz.
09-27-2009, 10:58 PM
Looks quite interesting.

Currently Playing - Space Miner / Wooden Labyrinth 3D / Star Hogs / Isotope / Pool Rebel
Front Page Tug Boat "Radar"
Beta Testing - iPhone 3G S⃣
09-27-2009, 11:12 PM
Don't really like the way things are drawn... in other words, the art style looks bland.
09-28-2009, 02:01 AM
don't like the artstyle, but I'm going to buy it
09-28-2009, 11:16 AM
That actually looks very tempting. Yes, I thought of Cash Cow from Webkinz as well. Hahaha. But this appears like a completely different game. Kind of an interesting twist on Matching games.

My biggest question (as always): Does it have multiple user slots? This looks like a game my wife and I might both want to play.
09-28-2009, 11:18 AM
Looks fun - it could teach my son about money - he's in 2nd grade and they are learning that stuff. Maybe I'll get it for him.
09-28-2009, 11:31 AM
Has this been submitted yet? I like the ALMOST Cash Machine/Alchemize aspects but I'm not interested in the "rolling coin" puzzles and hope they're a whole separate mode and not bonus rounds in the main game.

Tim "Lord Gek" Jordan, Game Consultant
Twitter: LordGek
GameCenter, iTunes: Lord Gek
My iTunes Reviews
09-28-2009, 09:56 PM

Quote:
Cash Cow is an original coin counting game where you help Buck the Cow and his friends save their farm. The objective is very simple: earning money by counting up your loose change. Small coins make big coins, and big coins make dollar bills. Things get trickier when you add counterfeit money, ladybugs, gold nuggets, glowing coins, and powerups into the mix.
With its unique challenges, fantastic graphics, and a catchy soundtrack, Cash Cow is one app players will come back to again and again!

“Cash Cow is an GREAT APP! that shows an solid new storyline with 5 new game modes and bonus mode too. The ability to make your own custom farm and This Game is Great For Teaching your kids how good math is in an Fun way. All by our favorite publishing gaming company Chillingo and We Specially can’t forget Riverman Media for making it possible”
Full article from Hollywood's Tech.

Crystal, OpenFeint, Plus+, Disc Drivin: Prab | Game Center: PrabSG