★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: To be young again....but how young? Before full muscle control/co-ordination young? That's exactly what you'll experience, take a trip down memory lane and try to catch a ball as it falls. You control the left and right hands and you need to close them in time and with some skill :)
Hope you guys like my game! Feel free to leave a review and tell me if you like it or not, or how it can be improved and what you'd like to see in an update!

uptimistik's comments:
It's really simple: tap/hold each side of the screen to move each arm. Catch the ball as it falls. So what's the 'Catch'? You've got the muscle control/co-ordination of a 3 year old! Every ball is catchable, and you can unlock more balls with different settings the more points you rack up.

Can't seem to 'catch' a break? Ask your dad for a quick 'Pep Talk' in the game!

10-12-2015, 11:29 AM
Any thoughts? I promise it's not as horrible as it looks

10-12-2015, 12:14 PM
Well having a toddler myself your description made me laugh so I thought I'd give it a try. It's actually pretty fun and made me laugh while playing. Now I know what my daughter feels like trying to play catch.

New Project in the works (Love to hear your thoughts)
Twitter: @rossmanbros @rossman_eric
10-12-2015, 09:25 PM
W00t! Thanks for that! Was beginning to wonder if I've made the worst game ever hahaha
10-13-2015, 01:37 PM
Final bump before I let it drift off to TouchArcade purgatory....
10-13-2015, 02:16 PM
Not too shabby. It's not really my kinda game but it's pretty decent. The ads are awful, though, as probably intended.

Now playing: Squids, Shantae, Mage Gauntlet, Roboto, Emberwind, Cordy, Whale Trail, Aquaria, Super Crossfire, Extraction, Crazy Hedgy, Terra Noctis, Pocket RPG, Glowfish, Steambirds, Edge Ex, SANDWICHES!!, Goat Up, Bean's Quest, Last Rocket, Blobster, Run Jump Kill, Don't Run WAPS, Jap Werewolf, Space Tripper, Sonic CD, Sleepy Jack.
10-13-2015, 03:50 PM
haha never head someone say ads are 'great' yet...but yeah...if that's the general feedback i'll tone down their appearance. The few people who have downloaded it are playing it a lot! The analytics are showing on average 10+ plays of the game per player!...just wish more people could see it
10-14-2015, 12:22 PM
Mid morning bump! Howdy! Caught any balls lately?
10-14-2015, 01:49 PM
My 19 month old got to the game on my phone and started yelling baaabbbbbbbyyyyyyyy lol... I tried it again and its a good time waster.