★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Makibot Evolve (by Appsolute Games)

10-11-2015, 02:36 PM
Makibot Evolve (by Appsolute Games)

Hey TA!

We have a pretty cool new game launching this week on Thursday - October 15th! This is by the same developer that brought you guys Skill Wave

Youtube link | Pop Up

Explore a stunning and unpredictable world filled with hundreds of different puzzles and challenges. Collect awesome power-ups and coins to unlock new characters! How high can you climb?

Simple One-Touch Controls
Endless Gameplay
Unlock New Characters
Collect Awesome Power-Ups
Compete with Friends and Family with Game Center Leaderboards

Will be posting some promo codes very soon
10-11-2015, 05:23 PM
It does look pretty cool!
For a jumper game, it looks like there is a lot of activity and scene changes.
I look forward to trying it out!
Good luck!

10-11-2015, 06:34 PM
I would love a promo code it looks really cool I'll be checking back for sure!
10-11-2015, 06:49 PM
This game is fun.
I've been playing it for about an hour.
I like the touch controls. Would be cool if their was an option for tilt so both types of gamers will be happy. Touch control is very effective . Seems like the map is randomly generated . Every game I start is different from the last and always something new I haven't seen from the session I played previous.
What really has me coming back over and over is their is a currency u collect and it also is your score. So the coins u collect actually can be saved and used toward a new character with accessories which is my favorite part . It's not just a high score game their is another awesome feature.
Game is polished very nice and smooth graphics.
I hope their is an iap to remove the ad from the bottom if their already isn't.
This game is a 5/5
10-12-2015, 10:13 AM
Thanks for the feedback guys! Here are some promo codes for anyone that wants to go hands on before Thursday. Impressions are always appreciate

10-12-2015, 11:35 AM
Thanks for JNEJ...

Yep, an upfront free game with no price tag for ads-free (it's $2). Some people don't like that at all. I'm save with my itunes/app store set-up to ask me everytime.

One button to mute all the sounds. Really? Sorry, that's very lazy.

The precision to jump between two spikes needs some refinement, imho. Even with a fast short tap, the character moves to far and i die.

I got stuck twice in a row between those upcoming "bridges" left and right. No other solution than to quitt the app and restart new.

So, after my not so good first impressions, i also want to say that i can see me playing this for quite some time. Skills and timing are needed in this jumper. I also like the atmosphere and the variety of traps.

If you have a doodle-y jumping itch, try it out.
10-12-2015, 12:38 PM
I took XEH9NMHEJ9P4 - thank you!
10-12-2015, 01:01 PM
Played for a bit. I like the zen background music and the variety of obstacles. The ads at the bottom of the screen during gameplay are distracting and I don't see an option to pay to remove ads. (Edit: found it on the endgame screen!)

Also, I got stuck below one of the obstacles (attached screenshot) and had to force close the game.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0167.jpg
Views:	5
Size:	176.9 KB
ID:	94786  

Game Center: Flyin' Beagle

Last edited by hvianna; 10-12-2015 at 01:14 PM.
10-12-2015, 01:34 PM
Took EAR34N9WL737
Thank you!
10-12-2015, 02:49 PM
Got 7LEYHJ3JKLRH. Looks really fun - thanks for the code!