★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Unity 3D / 2D Developer Job - Work from home ($500 USD + 5% bonus) - Build for iOS an

10-12-2015, 02:18 AM
Unity 3D / 2D Developer Job - Work from home ($500 USD + 5% bonus) - Build for iOS an

Hey guys. We're now looking to hire a new Unity 2D/3D developer to work with us remotely. We're offering $500 USD per month + 5% bonus. Here's the video and details below. Catch us on email if you're interested in applying.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SjhqLqRjoeY

Unity developer job available $500 USD per month + 5% bonus

- Work from anywhere at home. Virtual studio.
- $500 USD per month + 5% bonus.

Requirements:

- Good knowledge of unity 3d and at least 2 years experience.
- Can build 2d / 3d games for Android and iOS platforms. Will need test devices.
- Have published games on some app stores such as google / iTunes / amazon and can provide links in your resume. Send picture
- Can integrate in-app purchase SDKs and ad network SDKs in to games.
- Be able to create basic art work using Photoshop. We can also purchase art packs.
- Be able to create games quickly. Our target is 3 small games per month. You will need to create the games fully yourself from start to finish including all code, art, sound, testing etc.
- Good English speaking and writing ability.
- Good internet connection.

- Working with our publishing manager, not directly with me.

Please send your resume, game links, and background experience to nayeem@cobaltplay.com and cc me on martin@cobaltplay.com

Thanks
10-12-2015, 02:57 AM
As a mobile developer, I was asked by my boss to try studying Unity 3D on my spare time. But can't find a nice and free software to download for me to explore and study it. Anyone knows a nice link for me to study and download?

10-12-2015, 03:50 AM
what 💩💩💩💩ing planet are you on?
10-12-2015, 07:48 AM
haha man you're looking for a unicorn. 500 a month to create 3 games for you per month? That's just insanity.

Making apps and taking naps since 2013. Protect the sloths and the environment.

Our hottest game: King Rabbit

Our flagship game: Furdemption

twitter | website | facebook
10-12-2015, 07:53 AM
Lol

500 dollars pm to be a clone-artist
10-12-2015, 08:55 AM
So basically one dude does all of the legwork and you guys profit?
Gotta love publishers.
10-12-2015, 09:29 AM
Quote:
You will need to create the games fully yourself from start to finish including all code, art, sound, testing etc.
cobaltplay, what's your own salary?

Do you think a person who is both programmer and artist will work for $500/m? Can you live on $500/m yourself (because it's not that easy even in Asia).

Job posts like this appear on Upwork daily, but they're borderline offensive to professionals and will not attract anyone but absolute newbies or scammers.

If you know all of this than you're doing a very bad thing: trying to exploit other people for your own profits.

Games: in development
Apps:
Qbserve: Automatic private time tracker that sees sites, apps and chats (OS X)
Get Task: Random chores for your spare time (iOS)
10-12-2015, 11:32 AM
You know what, a monkey would not get out of bed for that! This is so laughable, so much so that I will be saddened if someone takes this on because they would be better off cleaning toilets for a living.
10-12-2015, 11:42 AM
I've been watching his videos (howToMakeMobileGames) for quite some time. He shows his earnings and analyzes them. I remmember he was very active on iphonedevsdk.com. Nice requirements for that kind of money. It's not even funny...

Last edited by 8bitmfker; 10-12-2015 at 12:34 PM.
10-13-2015, 12:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qot View Post
cobaltplay, what's your own salary?

Do you think a person who is both programmer and artist will work for $500/m? Can you live on $500/m yourself (because it's not that easy even in Asia).

Job posts like this appear on Upwork daily, but they're borderline offensive to professionals and will not attract anyone but absolute newbies or scammers.

If you know all of this than you're doing a very bad thing: trying to exploit other people for your own profits.
If you have good unity skills there are better ways to make more money That said if they are 3 crappy clones I could knock that out in 3 days.

Please follow me on twitter @JamesDestined I post lots of development from both my game creation and professional development.
Time to measure - Brain challenge https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/time...820864672?mt=8
The light box, can you solve it (free) (on google play too)
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/the-...6300?ls=1&mt=8