★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: ADVENTURE. ANYWHERE! Explore endless magical worlds and battle fearsome creatures alongside millions of friends. Unleash your imagination by crafting beautiful buildings.

BE BOLD. BE A HERO. Play as the quirky builder, the fearless fighter, the perky scout or the mysterious sorceress and become the legend you were destined to be! Every hero is voice acted, so you are never lost for words.

ALL FRIENDS. Use your activated PlayAngeldust.com account to play Angeldust online with your friends and millions of other players, or use the free 'alone'-mode to build alone in your own game world. You can even customize your sign-in screen!

ALL FUN. Angeldust is unanimously praised amongst players of the game. Join the new gaming sensation and start your Angeldust adventure today!

ANGELDUST. A MAGICAL GAME:
- More than 250 different creatures to discover and defeat
- More than 200 beautifully designed materials to build with
- More than 25 gorgeous landscapes to explore
- 4 uniquely outfitted heroes to role play
- 1 giant game world for everyone

Repulsa's comments:



Game Trailer


I just wanted to let you guys know about this game, the developer, Frank is a very nice guy and really dedicated to Angeldust and creating a great community. You sign up for an account on the website PlayAngeldust.com and you can then play on any device with your account log in. PC, Apple device, or Android device. This game is best described as a multiplayer action/exploration/building game. In the game you choose from four characters and team up with other players to explore the world, build, and fight hostile creatures together. The game is a blast, please check it out the first episode of Angeldust live just hit YouTube

01-06-2017, 01:19 PM
#2
Joined: Apr 2009
Location: Sacramento, CA
Posts: 4,099
Curious if anyone plays this? Someone just emailed us about it and I was surprised that I'd never heard of it before. Seems like something the TA community would be into.

Fondle me on Twitter:@JaredTA

01-06-2017, 04:39 PM
#3
Joined: Jul 2015
Posts: 1,257
I have been playing it since release and have perticipated in the developers let's play videos online. I think one of the reasons this game doesn't get the attention it deserves on iOS is the fact you have to pay for the game on the angeldust website in order to log on and play the iOS version. I think if there was a purchase via iOS it would be easier and more accessible for iOS players. A lot of ppl probably download this thinking whoa this looks like a cool free game when in fact it is a rather expensive premium game.
01-06-2017, 05:23 PM
#4
Joined: May 2015
Posts: 504
Quote:
Originally Posted by Repulsa View Post
I have been playing it since release and have perticipated in the developers let's play videos online. I think one of the reasons this game doesn't get the attention it deserves on iOS is the fact you have to pay for the game on the angeldust website in order to log on and play the iOS version. I think if there was a purchase via iOS it would be easier and more accessible for iOS players. A lot of ppl probably download this thinking whoa this looks like a cool free game when in fact it is a rather expensive premium game.
I've just had a look at their website but can't see anything about cost - just lots of links to 'register for a free account'. Already not liking the old freemium lure approach but the game looks intriguing. Any idea how much it costs please? Thanks.
01-06-2017, 07:20 PM
#5
Joined: Jan 2011
Location: England
Posts: 1,547
Bit like a high res minecraft?
01-06-2017, 07:48 PM
#6
Joined: Apr 2010
Location: California, USA
Posts: 4,751
You know, I smoked some angel dust back in the late seventies, and that was some of the worst stuff I ever did! 😳
Just terrible!! I'll never forget it! It was worse than an LSD flashback! Angel dust is BAD.......... 👎
01-06-2017, 07:58 PM
#7
Joined: Jul 2015
Posts: 1,257
The accounts were either $10 or $20 I can't remember it's been so long since I actually checked their website. If it's free now I highly suggest creating an account there are no IAP in the game
01-07-2017, 05:18 AM
#8
Joined: May 2015
Posts: 504
Quote:
Originally Posted by Repulsa View Post
The accounts were either $10 or $20 I can't remember it's been so long since I actually checked their website. If it's free now I highly suggest creating an account there are no IAP in the game
Oh, ok - I just assumed the 'free' thing was a hook to get you in. I'll take a look later then. Thanks.
01-07-2017, 06:23 AM
#9
Joined: May 2016
Posts: 170
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigrand1 View Post
You know, I smoked some angel dust back in the late seventies, and that was some of the worst stuff I ever did! 😳
Just terrible!! I'll never forget it! It was worse than an LSD flashback! Angel dust is BAD.......... 👎
So did my sister. I always thought she was 💩💩💩💩ing nuts, for doing so. I just always stuck with the psychedelics and weed, enjoying myselff. I never had a bad trip, .
01-07-2017, 02:29 PM
#10
Joined: Jan 2011
Location: England
Posts: 1,547
This seems quite good. I'm having a blast building my own home. There was an empty field when I first started, but after an hour, there's buildings been built all around me.

I never liked minecraft... but if this is like minecraft, but with better, less blocky graphics... I understand why people seem so keen on it.