★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Age of Darkness The most anticipated Action RPG of 2015 is now going to your hands in Full HD

"This is a successful Action RPG of 2015, particularly for the game's visual style, stunning skill effects and relentless extreme combos, rivalling those in PC games"
"In short, Age of Darkness is a compelling Action RPG with fascinating 3D characters and visual effects and engaging stylized action, you will be immersed in the intense battles against more than 120 dungeon bosses and the quest for power & honour here"

A call to arms to all warriors, witches, and would-be assassins: ready your weapons, steady your hands and prepare to wage a war that could save an entire realm.
This is the Age of Darkness latest offering in the most intriguing, immersive game play experience ever.
Forge an alliance and hatch cunning plans with friends to conquer the world, or adventure alone as you navigate various deep, dark dungeons, where wicked dragons and atrocious bosses lie in wait for worthy challenges.
Choose your class wisely: Use your strength and fighting ability as a Warrior to demolish any defense, or slip through the toughest monsters and deal a deadly blow as an Assassin, or penetrate the strongest shields with your ultimate spells as a Wizard.

FEATURES
- The only 3D Action RPG in Full HD for mobiles!
- Over 380 Avatars and 20 unique wings for your heroes
- Unlimited combos and crazy stylized action
- Rule the skies while flying through 720 dungeons!
- Make an expedition team and own the world!
- Flexible Auto-attack mechanism
- Perfect real-time function with unprecedented large scale

Email: Support@mobgame.vn

IPlayGame's comments:

Age of Darkness 3D

MobGame
Genres: Games Action Role Playing
Free


Quote:
Age of Darkness The most anticipated Action RPG of 2015 is now going to your hands in Full HD

"This is a successful Action RPG of 2015, particularly for the game's visual style, stunning skill effects and relentless extreme combos, rivalling those in PC games"
"In short, Age of Darkness is a compelling Action RPG with fascinating 3D characters and visual effects and engaging stylized action, you will be immersed in the intense battles against more than 120 dungeon bosses and the quest for power & honour here"

A call to arms to all warriors, witches, and would-be assassins: ready your weapons, steady your hands and prepare to wage a war that could save an entire realm.
This is the Age of Darkness latest offering in the most intriguing, immersive game play experience ever.
Forge an alliance and hatch cunning plans with friends to conquer the world, or adventure alone as you navigate various deep, dark dungeons, where wicked dragons and atrocious bosses lie in wait for worthy challenges.
Choose your class wisely: Use your strength and fighting ability as a Warrior to demolish any defense, or slip through the toughest monsters and deal a deadly blow as an Assassin, or penetrate the strongest shields with your ultimate spells as a Wizard.

FEATURES
- The only 3D Action RPG in Full HD for mobiles!
- Over 380 Avatars and 20 unique wings for your heroes
- Unlimited combos and crazy stylized action
- Rule the skies while flying through 720 dungeons!
- Make an expedition team and own the world!
- Flexible Auto-attack mechanism
- Perfect real-time function with unprecedented large scale












Supported Devices:
  • iPhone-3GS
  • iPhone4
  • iPodTouchFourthGen
  • iPad2Wifi
  • iPad23G
  • iPhone4S
  • iPadThirdGen
  • iPadThirdGen4G
  • iPhone5
  • iPodTouchFifthGen
  • iPadFourthGen
  • iPadFourthGen4G
  • iPadMini
  • iPadMini4G
  • iPhone5c
  • iPhone5s
  • iPhone6
  • iPhone6Plus
  • iPodTouchSixthGen

Gameplay by IPlay GameChannel

Minimum iOS Version: iOS 6.0

Download Size: 230.9MB

10-14-2015, 07:28 AM
#2

Played this for over 1hour its not bad, has the auto play which makes it better to play with. It does seem very cheese with some of the names like Mr Woody which brings a smile to my face every time. Yeap its hack and slack with the now standard building up your character with better gear.

Streaming some of the newest and hottest games on youtube search touchgameplay

10-14-2015, 09:49 AM
#3
Is it auto play only or does it just give you the option for re-runs?
10-14-2015, 10:01 AM
#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by cthulhufan View Post
Is it auto play only or does it just give you the option for re-runs?
It's not Auto play is just option that you can use, like the re-runs are also option but earn you additional stars if you do the stage in fast time or within a party
10-14-2015, 10:06 AM
#5
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 5,931
Wish this was under 100 mb!
10-14-2015, 10:29 AM
#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amenbrother View Post
Wish this was under 100 mb!
Ugh, I hear you there, I hate playing the storage management mini game.
10-14-2015, 12:26 PM
#7
Joined: Nov 2014
Posts: 366
Its funny how it's seems every action RPG is somehow the "Most Anticipated Action RPG" lol
10-14-2015, 12:31 PM
#8
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 5,931
Quote:
Originally Posted by cthulhufan View Post
Ugh, I hear you there, I hate playing the storage management mini game.
Well I more mean I am at work so no wifi to download it.
10-14-2015, 01:28 PM
#9
It is amazing how many RPG games now use all of the keywords that make me immediately not want to play them. Not to mention the grammar and word choice is awkward in the description, which is a major turnoff.

Any imps? Is there any element of character customization outside of equipment, and are the classes gender locked?
10-14-2015, 02:58 PM
#10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Talaen View Post
It is amazing how many RPG games now use all of the keywords that make me immediately not want to play them. Not to mention the grammar and word choice is awkward in the description, which is a major turnoff.

Any imps? Is there any element of character customization outside of equipment, and are the classes gender locked?
There is a skill tree for active and passive skills..
There is a story line, but the English translation is not the greatest.
It is not an original idea; there are at least 3 or 4 of these styled games floating around in the app store.

Last edited by CoreyFox; 10-15-2015 at 10:52 AM.