★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Zaubug
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 29.8 MB
  • Version: 0.1
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Fork your mind (oo)

In MindFork, players must navigate their small white spaceship through constantly evolving challenges. Using simple controls, players have to avoid the rapidly shifting scenery. With a fantastic soundtrack and minimalist style, your mind will definitely get a little forked. (How many times can we make that joke before it gets old? What? It's already - oh.) (oh no, well just play the game!)

Features:
Minimalistic style
2 button controls
Achievements
Hidden easter eggs
Amazingly trippy music and sound design
Absolutely zero bears

Eli's comments:

Mindfork

Zaubug
Genres: Games Arcade
$0.99 USD

Quote:
Fork your mind (o‿o)ノ

In MindFork, players must navigate their small white spaceship through constantly evolving challenges. Using simple controls, players have to avoid the rapidly shifting scenery. With a fantastic soundtrack and minimalist style, your mind will definitely get a little forked. (How many times can we make that joke before it gets old? What? It's already - oh.) (oh no, well just play the game!)

Features:
▸ Minimalistic style
▸ 2 button controls
▸ Achievements
▸ Hidden easter eggs
▸ Amazingly trippy music and sound design
▸ Absolutely zero bears

Supported Devices:
  • iPhone-3GS
  • iPadWifi
  • iPad3G
  • iPodTouchThirdGen
  • iPhone4
  • iPodTouchFourthGen
  • iPad2Wifi
  • iPad23G
  • iPhone4S
  • iPadThirdGen
  • iPadThirdGen4G
  • iPhone5
  • iPodTouchFifthGen
  • iPadFourthGen
  • iPadFourthGen4G
  • iPadMini
  • iPadMini4G
  • iPhone5c
  • iPhone5s
  • iPhone6
  • iPhone6Plus
  • iPodTouchSixthGen

Minimum iOS Version: iOS 5.1.1

Download Size: 29.8MB

10-14-2015, 11:11 AM

Game Center ID: copaeci

10-15-2015, 05:48 AM
Is this level based or endless? I'm hoping for the former, but I can't find any info on it.
10-15-2015, 07:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreatEscaper View Post
Is this level based or endless? I'm hoping for the former, but I can't find any info on it.
I'll let you know in ten mins

Looking at the video it reminds me if Don't Shoot Yourself, and Cryo mixed together.
10-15-2015, 08:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreatEscaper View Post
It's levels

It's also kind of endless as the next level starts straight away, once you've survived one stage, then 2 will pop up and the environment changes. If you go back to the game you choose which stage to start from, I'm only at 6 so far because I wanted to come let you know.

Controls are touch left to move left, touch right to move right, so far they've been accurate. I'll leave more info knce I've played it properly.
10-21-2015, 02:31 AM
Ok thanks for the info, I might bite on this one then, it looks nice! Still tossing up a bit though, because lots of great releases coming soon and I want to have enough credit left for all of the games I've been eyeing for a while...
10-21-2015, 08:26 AM
Picked this game up.i really like it. It gets challenging quick, with the changing shapes and surroundings and sometimes you have to navigate tight areas. I love it
10-21-2015, 08:48 AM
The game is fun, but without Gamecenter and leaderboard its a bit pointless, it has no goals, and without goals I cannot score.
10-27-2015, 02:46 AM
Played the game through in it's entirety in one session, it's ok.
The levels don't have enough variety. I think 80% of them are just shape in shape levels, where you just have to go around in a circle that might be ridged or getting smaller. The last level was the only one which actually started to get a bit interesting, but the rest of the level design was way too uninspired.