★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Classic 80s motorcycle racing for the next generation. Blaze across the 9 beautiful locations of Moto RKD Dash universe: from 'Zenith Hill', through 'Ocean Gate' all the way to 'Caon Del Silencio' and beyond. Turn your gaming into a journey between worlds and emotions with the amazing trance music of world renowned composer Kliment and the cosmic sounds of Approxima Astrolabos. Full HD graphics, 60 FPS, innovative controls, deep sound! Visit the home page http://dash.rkd.zone/ to learn more about Moto RKD Dash!

NOTICE:
* Moto RKD Dash features high quality visuals. Performance is not optimized on devices with less than 512MB RAM & 3x2 display such as the iPhone 4S

Eli's comments:

moto RKD dash

kalin krastev
Genres: Games Racing Arcade
$1.99 USD

Quote:
Classic 80s motorcycle racing for the next generation. Blaze across the 9 beautiful locations of Moto RKD Dash universe: from 'Zenith Hill', through 'Ocean Gate' all the way to 'Caon Del Silencio' and beyond. Turn your gaming into a journey between worlds and emotions with the amazing trance music of world renowned composer Kliment and the cosmic sounds of Approxima Astrolabos. Full HD graphics, 60 FPS, innovative controls, deep sound! Visit the home page http://dash.rkd.zone/ to learn more about Moto RKD Dash!

NOTICE:
* Moto RKD Dash features high quality visuals. Performance is not optimized on devices with less than 512MB RAM & 3x2 display such as the iPhone 4S

Supported Devices:
  • iPad2Wifi
  • iPad23G
  • iPhone4S
  • iPadThirdGen
  • iPadThirdGen4G
  • iPhone5
  • iPodTouchFifthGen
  • iPadFourthGen
  • iPadFourthGen4G
  • iPadMini
  • iPadMini4G
  • iPhone5c
  • iPhone5s
  • iPhone6
  • iPhone6Plus
  • iPodTouchSixthGen

Minimum iOS Version: iOS 8.0

Download Size: 141.6MB

10-14-2015, 08:59 AM
I am no fan of racing games normally, but this really tickled me. Maybe it's the cool perspective.

Edit: Now I know. That's from an arcade machine (if I'm right).

Edit 2: found this picture:

Hi, you seemed to be lost on the Internets.
This is TouchArcade, where 2$ for a game is too much, 5$ is an outrage, and 10$ or more is putting sugar in their car tanks whilst killing puppies.

Last edited by Vovin; 10-14-2015 at 09:24 AM.

10-14-2015, 10:32 AM
According to this: http://forum.unity3d.com/threads/mot...h-demo.357452/

There will be a free demo available soonish. I'll wait for that
10-14-2015, 02:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vovin View Post
I am no fan of racing games normally, but this really tickled me. Maybe it's the cool perspective. ...
Same here, but oops, after watching the trailer on the appstore, it's another game i'm getting motion sick immediately, just like the recent Dub Dash. Damn' my brain.

Btw, no Gamecenter, but i can't play it anyways, pity.

One more btw, the game looks really gorgeous. Good luck to the solo Dev!
10-14-2015, 02:57 PM
Love portrait oriented games. Casual gaming without looking like your gaming
10-14-2015, 03:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by icoker View Post
Love portrait oriented games. Casual gaming without looking like your gaming
Lol love it.
10-14-2015, 03:46 PM
Just picked this one up. I mean, come on. It's a racing game. I GOTTA get it.

I'll leave some imps after I dig into it a little.
10-14-2015, 04:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NOEN View Post
Just picked this one up. I mean, come on. It's a racing game. I GOTTA get it.

I'll leave some imps after I dig into it a little.
I'll be interested to hear
10-14-2015, 05:13 PM
Nice one

Looks really interesting, after Horizon Chase a similiar game, but I hope the saved the nostalgic feeling as good as I hope!

Also I hope, the controls for left/right can be placed on a half of the screen with some automatic throttle...
10-14-2015, 05:35 PM
This game is definitely pretty fun. It can get frustrating at times at how tough some of the later tracks can be and with other racers rear ending you and causing you to downshift.

I'll leave a more detailed impression later, but as of right now, it's a pretty decent arcade racer. It's reminds me of some of the old arcade games like Daytona USA. Like I said, it can get pretty tough at times.

Oh, controls are either tap left side to turn left and right side to turn right or there's a little slider on the left side of the screen where you can kind of roll your thumb left to right to steer. Both controls use auto-accelerate.

Like I said, I'll leave better impressions after I dig into it a little more if you want to wait for them, but as of right now, it's worth $1.99 IMO.