★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Ketchapp
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 64.2 MB
  • Version: 1.0
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: The city has been attacked, leaving roads in chaos! Strange and dangerous things are falling from the sky. You must avoid these obstacles, and pick up shields to survive! Collect money to unlock new heroes.

How to play :
Tap the screen to accelerate.

touchy85's comments:

Nonsense Fall

Ketchapp
Genres: Games Arcade Entertainment Action
GAME CENTER ENABLED
Free

Quote:
The city has been attacked, leaving roads in chaos! Strange and dangerous things are falling from the sky. You must avoid these obstacles, and pick up shields to survive! Collect money to unlock new heroes.

How to play :
Tap the screen to accelerate.

Supported Devices:
  • iPhone-3GS
  • iPhone4
  • iPodTouchFourthGen
  • iPad2Wifi
  • iPad23G
  • iPhone4S
  • iPadThirdGen
  • iPadThirdGen4G
  • iPhone5
  • iPodTouchFifthGen
  • iPadFourthGen
  • iPadFourthGen4G
  • iPadMini
  • iPadMini4G
  • iPhone5c
  • iPhone5s
  • iPhone6
  • iPhone6Plus
  • iPodTouchSixthGen

Minimum iOS Version: iOS 6.0

Download Size: 64.2MB

10-14-2015, 10:20 AM

This is a pretty average at best Ketchapp game, it's way too random. I don't mind dying sometimes will there was nothing I could've done, but when that happens 50% of the time I'm done.
10-14-2015, 10:17 PM
I always like Ketchapp's minimalist looking games, but man someone needs to teach them how to make better icons. This game looks BEAUTIFUL, and the icon doesn't reflect that at all.
It would be nice if instead of dashing forwards, you could change directions instead.
It is just too random and you end up dashing forward right into something else in front of the thing you were trying to avoid anyway
Also, the entire bottom section of the screen is a huge waste of space. Why not make the city area "taller" and have a little more room to maneuver?

Last edited by vectorarchitekt; 10-15-2015 at 06:21 AM.
10-16-2015, 12:54 PM
I'm starting to like Ketchapp in that they are a bit like Donut games.