★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: With EcoDriver its not the fastest driver who wins, but the most clever!

Test your driving with EcoDriver in an endless, randomly generated environment! This exciting game shows you the advantages of driving safely, economically and in an environmentally friendly way. Players must master a dangerous terrain and treacherous traffic situations, all while saving fuel and being aware of whats up the road. Because youll only get ahead if you drive efficiently, so:

shift early
keep the RPMs low
let the car roll

Being a clever driver doesnt mean driving slowly, it means driving smoothly. On your Smartphone and on the road.

Follow us on:
facebook.com/PlayEcoDriver
twitter.com/PlayEcoDriver

metalcasket's comments:

EcoDriver

Quality Alliance Eco-Drive
Genres: Games Racing
GAME CENTER ENABLED
Free

Quote:
With EcoDriver its not the fastest driver who wins, but the most clever!

Test your driving with EcoDriver in an endless, randomly generated environment! This exciting game shows you the advantages of driving safely, economically and in an environmentally friendly way. Players must master a dangerous terrain and treacherous traffic situations, all while saving fuel and being aware of whats up the road. Because youll only get ahead if you drive efficiently, so:

shift early
keep the RPMs low
let the car roll

Being a clever driver doesnt mean driving slowly, it means driving smoothly. On your Smartphone and on the road.

Follow us on:
facebook.com/PlayEcoDriver
twitter.com/PlayEcoDriver

Supported Devices:
  • iPhone4
  • iPad2Wifi
  • iPad23G
  • iPhone4S
  • iPadThirdGen
  • iPadThirdGen4G
  • iPhone5
  • iPodTouchFifthGen
  • iPadFourthGen
  • iPadFourthGen4G
  • iPadMini
  • iPadMini4G
  • iPhone5c
  • iPhone5s
  • iPhone6
  • iPhone6Plus
  • iPodTouchSixthGen

Minimum iOS Version: iOS 7.0

Download Size: 72.4MB

10-14-2015, 05:14 PM
Hmm. I like the art style. Downloading now

10-14-2015, 05:22 PM
Great!

Looks really great and I like the idea of realistic driving... Downloading now
10-14-2015, 05:25 PM
There's been a couple other hyper miling games on the App Store, I think the last one was released by VW. They're always fun because they're so incredibly different from how you'd typically play a video game involving a car of any kind.
10-14-2015, 05:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eli View Post
There's been a couple other hyper miling games on the App Store, I think the last one was released by VW. They're always fun because they're so incredibly different from how you'd typically play a video game involving a car of any kind.
Yea, wasn't the VW one a rally racing game of some sort?
10-15-2015, 03:44 AM
Look kids! It's "edutainment"....
10-15-2015, 05:26 AM
I remember a game like this with a Renault truck. But that one was 2D.
10-15-2015, 12:01 PM
TRAILER:

Quote:
** More games, apps, previews and deals at AppLast
10-15-2015, 02:59 PM
Of course I have to try this out, but being a gearhead and loving fast cars.....I can't condone this kind of behavior people!
10-15-2015, 04:20 PM
Somewhere in the universe there is an alternate dimension populated with evil counterparts of everyone on Earth. In that dimension kids are not allowed to play this game.