★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Ten Second Space Missions (Pug Fugly Games)

10-14-2015, 04:00 PM
Ten Second Space Missions (Pug Fugly Games)

„Ten Second Space Missions“ von Pug Fugly Games
https://appsto.re/ch/NxpJ7.i

Not only for Galaga fans a download worth, imho.

Controls very good, even having no relative touch, but for ten seconds...
The GC achievements kept coming in distracting while playing the first few levels (or much, much later, lol), but that thinned out quickly.
After beating a level, you always have to go back to the level menu, instead having the options: replay/next level, but it loads relative quickly, so no big deal.
Ads-free for $1 and installed MB 25
10-15-2015, 11:58 AM
TRAILER:

Quote:
** More games, apps, previews and deals at AppLast

10-15-2015, 12:24 PM
Would actually be an awesome game if it lasted MORE than ten seconds. You get going, get excited, get in a zone, annnnd the game forces you to end.

Come on. 10 seconds? I have no interest in 10 seconds. No way. Sorry. You can't enjoy it.

Billy
10-15-2015, 12:54 PM
I'm really enjoying this!

There's a LOT of levels which unlock in waves as you collect stars. Stars are awarded based on the amount of points you achieve in a mission, with 3 being over the top target.

Aside from getting a score, you have to survive 10 seconds in each level. Most feel like you jumped into a late-game Galaxian, but other levels do change it up with requiring you to collect stranded spacemen from rotating asteroids (while still dodging bullets).

Difficulty is high, bullets are everywhere (but not in patterns like bullet-hell), and play sessions are short and frantic.

Social Games: Pocket Mine 2, Terra Battle, PAD
GameCenter: StriveMind
10-19-2015, 04:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordShad0wz View Post
Would actually be an awesome game if it lasted MORE than ten seconds. You get going, get excited, get in a zone, annnnd the game forces you to end.

Come on. 10 seconds? I have no interest in 10 seconds. No way. Sorry. You can't enjoy it.

Billy
Actually I'm currently making an arcade mode - which is more like the traditional shooter where you get 3 lives and play until you die. Probably a few weeks from release still but will hopefully bring a bit more enjoyment to the game.

Thanks for playing.
10-19-2015, 09:53 AM
Awesome! That sounds fantastic I can't wait!

Billy
10-23-2015, 05:26 PM

Ten Second Space Missions

is one of the nominees for

Touch Arcade Forums' Game Of The Week

Oct 15, 2015

VOTE HERE

***PLEASE NOTE***

1) Developers, publishing partners, or affiliates cannot vote for their own games. If your game is in the poll, you can't vote for it. You are free to ask TA forum posters in your game release thread to vote for your game... but please don't post multiple messages about it.
2) This voting is for TA members with some activity. If you have to ask someone to create a new account to vote, you're doing it wrong.
3) Suspect votes may be void.

Credit to AndyC83 for GotW logo & post layout

Game Center: AnotherkellydwN
Follow me on:
Instagram for vaping posts & Twitter for gaming tweets
10-28-2015, 02:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PugFuglyGames View Post
Actually I'm currently making an arcade mode - which is more like the traditional shooter where you get 3 lives and play until you die. Probably a few weeks from release still but will hopefully bring a bit more enjoyment to the game.

Thanks for playing.
Great news!
Hopefully it includes some upgrading and powerups and last but not least, relative touch controls (as in Cave's shmup, *cough* free versions to try out)

Thanks for the new ships, though some are overpowered for my current medium play through.
Gamecenter seems to update about six stars per day. I'm at level 42 and a perfect score of 126 (GC 102 stars).
Sorry to say that, but looking at the downloads, you might concentrate on your new game only, and concerning me and if possible, take your time please.

Oh, and no more crashes anymore.