★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: * Multiplayer Game of the Year 2015 by Pocket Tactics *
* Best Mobile Games of 2015 by CNET *
* 10 Best Mobile Games of 2015 by Red Bull *

Subterfuge is a week-long multiplayer game of strategy and diplomacy that plays out in real time. Gather intelligence, coordinate with other players, issue orders, and influence how the game unfolds. Master both strategy and diplomacy to come out on top.

"One of the best strategy games I've played all year. And it's on my iPhone, of all places." -- Polygon

"Subterfuge is the perfect mobile game for someone looking for an in-depth strategy game you can play for 5 minutes at a time or stare at your phone for 45 minutes plotting schemes and executing flawlessly timed maneuvers" -- TouchArcade

"In a world of single-serving iPhone distraction, Subterfuge is a remarkable standout, a booming four-course meal of strategy, diplomacy, and damn fine gameplay." -- The Daily Dot

"A diplomacy system more dynamic and tense than a Middle East peace talk." -- Gamespresso

The designers, to their credit, have created a truly bottomless puzzle. This app is hypnotizing -- Quintin Smith (Cool Ghosts)

Features unlocked by buying Level 2 Security Clearance IAP:
* Unlimited scheduled orders
* Create private games
* Play in rated games
* Play multiple games simultaneously
* Keep notes about other players
10-15-2015, 09:43 AM
This game is just so much fun! If you have the time to play a week-long game of pure strategic diplomacy game, then download Subterfuge right away!

You'll need to coordinate well with your neighbors to gain yourself some advantages in the game. Alliance can easily be made, but much more easier to break.

So, have fun forging an alliance with your friends to reign supreme over the opposing players together...!

*cough*Then backstab them later*cough*

10-15-2015, 10:11 AM
10-15-2015, 11:15 AM
Bring it on!
10-15-2015, 01:31 PM
I dont find an option to purchase full game..anyone?
10-15-2015, 01:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RomanReigns View Post
I dont find an option to purchase full game..anyone?
online play -> create private game -> buy L2 security clearance for 10$.
10-15-2015, 02:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by raravan View Post
online play -> create private game -> buy L2 security clearance for 10$.
Thanks mate
10-15-2015, 02:13 PM
So... Basically the game starts at say 7 am Monday and ends at 7 am next Monday and you can plan out attacks and stuff?
10-15-2015, 02:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Myqpalzm View Post

*cough*Then backstab them later*cough*
Remind me not to play on your team.

Follow me at @bitGamerX for video game news and reviews.

My favorite video game genres include adventure, board, 4X, roguelike, space sims, and strategy games.
10-15-2015, 03:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by spader623 View Post
So... Basically the game starts at say 7 am Monday and ends at 7 am next Monday and you can plan out attacks and stuff?
The games don't run on a schedule like that but instead a typical game lasts about a week. The winner has to collect 200 neptunium or be the last one standing. That process seems to have taken around 10 days for my games with lots of players, but there is no set time for or schedule. The games begin when there are enough players or when the sessions creator starts it.