★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: When the darkness awoke, evil flooded over the land of Gothicus. Dispel the darkness in your realm, uncover your memory about terrible events and fight the evil queen who tyrannizes the kingdom the queen you loved. Dungeon Hunter is a 3D epic quest set in a dark fantasy world, in the tradition of the most successful action RPGs.

- Discover the enormous world of Gothicus and achieve different types of quests and missions: explore, kill, protect, find special items 5 faeries, each with their own personality, will help you, providing protection, powers and advice.

- Create your own character: choose his class from Rogue (to act stealthily), Knight (to use the blade as your favorite weapon) or Mage (to perform the most powerful magic).

- Evolve and progress along your adventure. Gain experience points by killing enemies or succeeding in certain quests, and choose how to distribute them according to the skills you want to favor.

- Tons of items, weapons and armors to find or buy from the merchant. They will change the look and abilities of your character.

- A great gameplay experience (hack n slash) for real-time fights, providing a heavy dose of fun for everybody.

Play this unique action RPG for hours! Defeat the forces of evil, by magic and by sword, and finally face your destiny.

Certain apps allow you to purchase virtual items within the app and may contain third party advertisements that may redirect you to a third party site.

NotYou's comments:

Old thread:
http://forums.toucharcade.com/showth...=25774&page=96
09-28-2009, 09:50 AM
still going to wait for the inevitable sale

Stop viewing Signatures
->editoptions->Scroll down to "Thread Display Options"->Uncheck "Show Signatures"->Scroll down, hit "Save Changes"

09-28-2009, 10:01 AM
In the Forge the game keeps freezing on me for 5-10 seconds every so often.

Waiting For:
09-28-2009, 10:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by soup View Post
still going to wait for the inevitable sale
You know Gameloft's new games are going to be priced at $6.99 permanently, right?
09-28-2009, 10:05 AM
Everyone here that's interested in action RPGs, or well done, near console quality gaming in general... do yourselves and your fellow App Store gamers a favor... and simply buy this game at $6.99. I did so 3 hours ago when I found it had gone live again. Now it's your turn. Dungeon Hunter is most definitely worth more than $6.99, so it's already a bargain.

If you don't support developers at these low prices, they will stop making great games for the iPhone. I know I cringe at the thousands of dollars I have budgeted for graphics and audio coming out of my own pocket, wondering if I will make it back or not by the time my next game is ready for sale.

Enjoy Dungeon Hunters, and support RPGs in general so hopefully we see more of them in the store

--- ChronoSoft ---
Support your roguelikes! Play Rogue Touch today!
Spirit Hunter Mineko: Demons Reach --- Work in progress! Follow us on Twitter!
09-28-2009, 10:07 AM
Help, cant find it

I have been looking at the app store on my iphone for 3 hours now and can not find it. Please help!!! I am at work so i can not access my home itunes.
09-28-2009, 10:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by commanderdata View Post
everyone here that's interested in action rpgs, or well done, near console quality gaming in general... Do yourselves and your fellow app store gamers a favor... And simply buy this game at $6.99. I did so 3 hours ago when i found it had gone live again. Now it's your turn. Dungeon hunter is most definitely worth more than $6.99, so it's already a bargain.

if you don't support developers at these low prices, they will stop making great games for the iphone. I know i cringe at the thousands of dollars i have budgeted for graphics and audio coming out of my own pocket, wondering if i will make it back or not by the time my next game is ready for sale.

enjoy dungeon hunters, and support rpgs in general so hopefully we see more of them in the store :d
+1 Exactly my point. A new RPG on the PSP or DS is like at least $30, here it's $7. Granted you get a little less playtime, but it's still definitely worth your money.
09-28-2009, 10:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by markbr69 View Post
I have been looking at the app store on my iphone for 3 hours now and can not find it. Please help!!! I am at work so i can not access my home itunes.
iTunes Link: http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=329899071&mt=8

What country are you in? You might have to manually search "Dungeon" then scroll down a bit.
09-28-2009, 10:18 AM
Yea i am still not seeing this when i search for it on my iphone not even if i search "dungeon" then scroll through all results.
09-28-2009, 10:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kunning View Post
You know Gameloft's new games are going to be priced at $6.99 permanently, right?
yeah just like all the other permanent prices out there

Stop viewing Signatures
->editoptions->Scroll down to "Thread Display Options"->Uncheck "Show Signatures"->Scroll down, hit "Save Changes"