★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Football Clicker (by Naquatic)

10-16-2015, 05:06 PM
Football Clicker (by Naquatic)

Hey everyone! My brother and I have something a little different for you. Football Clicker takes the strategy of Football Manager, the action of Football Showdown, and brings it together with that sweet, sweet clicker glue. Release date to be announced soon

Build your very own football franchise. Collect cash, recruit players, and manage your team as you battle against opponents from all over the world in online matches. Play alone, or form a clan with your friends to compete for fame and riches in weekly tournaments. Run plays to gain a leg up like Blitz, Hurry Up, Ball Deflation, and Spy Cam…you know, traditional football football plays.

Michael and Will
Naquatic - Guncrafter | MonsterCrafter | CivCrafter | CivMiner | Staying Together | Polybear | Shooting Showdown | Soccer Showdown | Basketball Showdown | Hockey Showdown | Football Showdown | Football Clicker | ACC Football Challenge | Touch Ski 3D | American Football | American Basketball | American Hockey | Solitaire Zen | Arena | Affliction | Corners

Last edited by Naquatic; 11-07-2015 at 04:39 AM.
10-16-2015, 11:11 PM
My two favorite things outside of God and family.
Football and clickers. This is a dream come true.
This game looks amazingly polished. Looks like an amazing concept and in depth clicker. Can't wait to try it out

10-17-2015, 02:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayg2015 View Post
My two favorite things outside of God and family.
Football and clickers. This is a dream come true.
This game looks amazingly polished. Looks like an amazing concept and in depth clicker. Can't wait to try it out
So glad to hear it . What's the error message you're getting when you try to redeem the promo codes? Just trying to figure out if they've all been claimed, or if it's more of Apple's promo code bugginess. If it's the latter I can send you a Test Flight invite!

Michael and Will
Naquatic - Guncrafter | MonsterCrafter | CivCrafter | CivMiner | Staying Together | Polybear | Shooting Showdown | Soccer Showdown | Basketball Showdown | Hockey Showdown | Football Showdown | Football Clicker | ACC Football Challenge | Touch Ski 3D | American Football | American Basketball | American Hockey | Solitaire Zen | Arena | Affliction | Corners
10-17-2015, 02:50 AM
I wanted to nab a promocode but sadly iTunes is glitching out on me
10-17-2015, 04:54 AM
this is going to be goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood!

p.s. please dont release on the 22nd

Check out our upcoming game's TA thread, Monster Island
10-17-2015, 07:01 AM
This looks so good.

Unfortunately im getting this itunes error: "Code redemption is temporarily unavailable. Try again later."

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
10-17-2015, 07:04 AM
Yes I would love a code
10-17-2015, 07:25 AM
Looks great! Though all the codes are long gone probably..Loved your last basketbal game with the TA clans ^^
10-17-2015, 10:45 AM
Hey, i remember when you release your last game you gave me a code. Sadly all the codes are gone and i would love to play this early,
10-17-2015, 10:47 AM
looks cooooooooo~~~l!!