★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Exclusively for your iPhone/iPad. Swing your helicopters wrecking ball and smash attacking opponents.

This action game wont leave a dry eye in the house - youll fight against hordes of oncoming enemies. Collect power-up items to transform your helicopter into an all-destroying fighting machine. A new challenge awaits you each day at midnight.

How long will you survive?

- Swing the wrecking ball by touch
- Fight and destroy hordes of enemies
- Collect power-up items and use super weapons
- New level awaits you each day
- Feel the adrenaline-pumping, rocked out soundtrack
- Get your game on and show the world what you're made of (only iOS 9)

Warning! Warning! Not for weak nerves! Helicopter Mega Splash will take you to your limits!

JoeManaco's comments:
Hey Guys!

We wanted to share our latest game with you! I hope you will have some fun with it

10-17-2015, 12:26 PM
Now THIS is NICE!!! Whoa, complete insane-ness! Love the music! No question I'm grabbing this one NOW!!!!!

To the dev--what's the deal with your new game Banshee? That's one of the most bad-ass things I've seen in like forever!! Killer music in that too! Guess that's just the norm for you, huh! Absolutely MUST have this at all cost!! Want it NOW!!!!!! Please, please tell me when to expect this to be released! Cannot WAIT!!! Woo-hooooooooo! Looks like SO much fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Is there an Android version for Banshee in the works? If not no big deal. I'll be grabbing this if I have to choke someone out for it!

Last edited by bigrand1; 10-17-2015 at 12:40 PM.

10-17-2015, 02:50 PM
Send a message via ICQ to JoeManaco Send a message via MSN to JoeManaco Send a message via Skype™ to JoeManaco
Thanks

The game is developed with Cocos2D-X, so Android version is possible, but we have to look for an alternate SDK to record/share gameplay videos ;-) So yes, we will do an Android port, but it will take some time...

Shoot or die: Helicopter Mega Splash | Keep calm and get funky: Bots Boom Bang
10-17-2015, 04:17 PM
I've played this game and I can tell you this game is really fun. I did pay to remove the ads. The game can get very intense. Nice work devs on this.

Billy
10-18-2015, 08:15 AM
Send a message via ICQ to JoeManaco Send a message via MSN to JoeManaco Send a message via Skype™ to JoeManaco
Wheeeww!!! Our first sale. Thank you so much

10-18-2015, 11:56 AM
Man, not sure why this isn't getting more attention!
But, I gotta say, this game is tough as nails! Says 'prepare to die', and die you will!!! Like really quickly! And ALL THE TIME!! I mean, the first 10 or so times you probably won't even last a few seconds! It is a little frustrating, because I'm not used to dying this quickly in these type of games, though. Honestly, I still haven't gotten very far at all, but I DO find myself beating my high score all the time, so I AM improving! If it were too easy, I probably wouldn't stick with it, but this pushes you on!
I'm really looking forward to Banchee! That's really got me revved-up!
10-18-2015, 12:52 PM
Yep! Especially when that wave of charcoal looking things come out lol. Those damn things always kill me. Or those damn laser things.

Billy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigrand1 View Post
Man, not sure why this isn't getting more attention!
But, I gotta say, this game is tough as nails! Says 'prepare to die', and die you will!!! Like really quickly! And ALL THE TIME!! I mean, the first 10 or so times you probably won't even last a few seconds! It is a little frustrating, because I'm not used to dying this quickly in these type of games, though. Honestly, I still haven't gotten very far at all, but I DO find myself beating my high score all the time, so I AM improving! If it were too easy, I probably wouldn't stick with it, but this pushes you on!
I'm really looking forward to Banchee! That's really got me revved-up!
10-18-2015, 03:35 PM
Wow I'm loving this...how is this free what the heck this is awesome.
10-18-2015, 03:47 PM
It has the same vibe like particle mace?

Billy
10-18-2015, 05:43 PM
Oh it's really good to hear some postive feedback. It's seems like a small game but I've worked on it for months and put a lot of effort into it especially the level design / level generator / game design - so it feels so excited that there are people out there who loves the game. The downloads are very poor so far but the feedback so far really motivates me to work on it and improve it further...

@8BitFlash: It's free with ads (with an InApp-Purchase to remove them). I think/hope that I've set the ad frequency to a value so it doesn't get too annoying.