★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: VR compatible! - Featuring Jack Black as the Voice of R.L. Stine

***GOOSEBUMPS GREATEST MONSTERS COME TO LIFE! WILL YOU SURVIVE?***

The bestselling horror series comes to life on mobile for the first time and features Goosebumps most frightening monsters, including Slappy the Dummy, evil gnomes, werewolves, and more. Can you survive a night in R.L. Stines house - a living trap filled with his most famous monsters? Mystery, madness, and frightening moments await!

****HIGHLIGHTS****

The first-ever Goosebumps game for Smart Phones and Tablets.

Goosebumps greatest monsters come to life, including Slappy the Dummy, evil gnomes, werewolves, and more.

Jump scares galore! Play a terrifying survival game of hide-n-seek with Goosebumps most feared villains.

Hide to survive! Learn the secrets of R.L. Stines mysterious house to avoid being detected.

Solve the mysteries! Collect pages from R.L. Stines most famous books to trap monsters.

Virtual Reality mode: Place your phone in a VR-compatible headset to get even closer to the action! Compatible with any Smart Phone-compatible VR headset.

Stop Slappy from unleashing havoc, but beware of the TWIST that may lead to your doom.

*** READ THE BOOKS. SEE THE MOVIE. PLAY THE GAME!***

Goosebumps TM Scholastic. Movie 2016 CPII. Game code 2016 Cosmic Forces, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

agoaj's comments:

Trailer
10-18-2015, 05:06 AM

Beta Testing : Forgotten Memories: Alternate Realities, Sky Force 2014, Rush Rally 2

10-18-2015, 05:09 AM
Any uk release date?
10-18-2015, 05:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lukeycloud View Post
Any uk release date?
kinda weird, it supposed to be released worldwide by now. but yes, i check it isnt available in uk just yet.
this is supposed to be the app companion along with the movie release on oct 16th i guess?

Beta Testing : Forgotten Memories: Alternate Realities, Sky Force 2014, Rush Rally 2

10-18-2015, 05:54 AM
UK must just be slacking.. Looks like a laugh though, use to love goosebumps
10-18-2015, 07:46 AM
Yeah, I used to LOVE Goosebumps too. This isn't available in Lebanon either and I'm guessing it won't be until the 29th or whenever the movie is released here.

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"
10-18-2015, 10:27 AM
This actually looks pretty cool
10-18-2015, 12:19 PM
Eh I hate what they did with that movie, it's like Pixels with story book monsters instead of video games.

The game looks interesting though. I used to read those books monthly, good old R.L. always had a branch series or sequel pumping out, and I can say I never read one that I didn't like.
10-18-2015, 07:44 PM
Looks like they kinda went with the whole FNAF theme with surviving the night and all the jump scares. I'll pick it up and give it a go. There hasn't been too many scary games released this Halloween yet.
10-19-2015, 02:36 AM
Waiting for imps on this one. Hopefully it's not just a Goosebumps-skinned FNAF.