★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Experience the intensity and excitement of soccer like never before! Strategize to make plays, pass, score goals, and go far in this addictive, never before seen combination of match 3, soccer, and manga!

Combine gems to make the best plays, defend, pass, and.GOAL! Your moves on the board affect the outcome of the match on the field and the success of your team! Use epic special power ups and abilities to tip the scales in your favor in this intense soccer puzzle manga game.

Get to know the Hoshi cast of manga characters, build a team, and discover all of their unique abilities! Who is best to defend, pass, or steal? Who is the most powerful goal scorer? Train to evolve their abilities and master their skills so your team can reach the top of the international soccer scene!

Follow your senseis advice in order to defeat your rivals and avenge your fathers death in this puzzle quest. Live an epic adventure, from humble beginnings to world soccer star! Together with your team you can become the greatest champions of all time!

FEATURES:
-Amazing manga graphics!
-Tons of original characters with unique abilities!
-Train to evolve your players abilities and improve your team!
-An epic never before seen combination of puzzle and soccer!
10-22-2015, 01:58 AM
I actually tried this and to be honest I was really enjoying the game, but fo some reason it gets stuck loading after the first 3-4 tutorials.
Am I the only one?

I deleted and redid everything 2 times already, but the problem persist (both synced between devices and not).

The game is freemium, mind you, but so far I liked the mechanics...basically you are playing soccer and different matches means different maneuvers on the field.
Production values are pretty high too.

10-22-2015, 03:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitta View Post
I actually tried this and to be honest I was really enjoying the game, but fo some reason it gets stuck loading after the first 3-4 tutorials.
Am I the only one?

I deleted and redid everything 2 times already, but the problem persist (both synced between devices and not).

The game is freemium, mind you, but so far I liked the mechanics...basically you are playing soccer and different matches means different maneuvers on the field.
Production values are pretty high too.
I'm actually already on season 2 so have been playing it despite the energy timers.

I have had a game "hang" once or twice but was solved by swiping the game out of memory and rebooting it for me. Had to replay level. Ut it worked..

What do you mean about it being synced across devices? I haven't found a way to sync progress on multiple devices...
10-22-2015, 03:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Charley View Post
I'm actually already on season 2 so have been playing it despite the energy timers.

I have had a game "hang" once or twice but was solved by swiping the game out of memory and rebooting it for me. Had to replay level. Ut it worked..

What do you mean about it being synced across devices? I haven't found a way to sync progress on multiple devices...
At start the game asks for Facebook connection to sync saves (I have a FB account just for that because some games use just FB) and it works well.
I wonder if that's the problem but I tried even without the sync and it always freezes loading after the 3 or 4 tutorial.
Wiped from memory, deleted, did everything...always stuck there on both iPad and iPhone.

I'll try again tough...I liked what I saw.
10-22-2015, 06:20 AM
Quote:
At start the game asks for Facebook connection to sync saves (I have a FB account just for that because some games use just FB) and it works well.
I wonder if that's the problem but I tried even without the sync and it always freezes loading after the 3 or 4 tutorial.
Wiped from memory, deleted, did everything...always stuck there on both iPad and iPhone.

I'll try again tough...I liked what I saw.
Yeah now I remember I had tried to sync with FB but if failed to connect...maybe it's a bug with FB connection if you were able to actually get it to connect with your account...
10-22-2015, 02:24 PM
All of a sudden the game worked fine again....played a lot and I must say I'm really liking it, despite I wish it was premium.
10-22-2015, 02:36 PM
Quote:
All of a sudden the game worked fine again....played a lot and I must say I'm really liking it, despite I wish it was premium.
Yeah I totally hear you.
I'd easily drop some money but not sure even where to put my money...gold, diamonds.
And always the fear will be a paywall at some point.
Either way, very pleasantly surprised and enjoying it a lot.
Would easily pay money to remove stamina
10-22-2015, 03:07 PM
So do your players use skills like in Puzzle Quest once you get the right mana/symbols?

THanks

If we could harvest human stupidity to run our electricity, and our cars, the world would see a new era of clean, renewable energy. That's an amazing resource we're wasting.
10-22-2015, 04:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by aconfusedkender View Post
So do your players use skills like in Puzzle Quest once you get the right mana/symbols?

THanks
You got it!
10-22-2015, 10:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Charley View Post
You got it!
Awesome ok I downloaded it and about to check it out. Thanks Charley! I do with they'd come out with a Puzzle Quest 3...