★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: POLYGHOST - Vinyl Art Toys app for the iPhone and iPod Touch

09-28-2009, 01:00 PM
POLYGHOST - Vinyl Art Toys app for the iPhone and iPod Touch

http://bit.ly/NxQl8
www.Polyghost.com

Polyghost is an alternate 3D digital experience where the most sought after vinyl characters come to life through a dynamic and interactive app available only on the iPhone and iPod Touch.

Enhance your collection by browsing the Polyghost Storefront to find new characters and share your Polyghosts with your friends and followers on Facebook and Twitter.

Polyghost’s vinyl characters are meticulously sculpted, illustrated and rendered in real-time 3D graphics and feature the work of internationally acclaimed artists including:

Tim Biskup
DEVILROBOTS
FriendsWithYou

Polyghost for the iPhone and iPod Touch is designed to be social by nature and is complemented by a suite of interactive tools that feature the following functionality:

· Flip, tumble, twist and turn your vinyl character in the “Polyghost Viewer”

· Bring your vinyl character to life with the “Pose Editor”

· Express the mood or your vinyl character by setting the color, intensity and direction with 3 separate lighting options via the “Light Tool”

· Use the “Scene Maker” and your device’s digital camera to integrate your vinyl character into new photos, or to build a customized background using your devices existing photo album

· No matter what you do with your vinyl characters, activate the “Polyghost Social” feature to share your creations with your friends and followers on Facebook and Twitter

For more information please visit www.Polyghost.com.
09-28-2009, 01:05 PM
just curious, is there a game in this somewhere. Hard to tell....

Currently Playing - Space Miner / Wooden Labyrinth 3D / Star Hogs / Isotope / Pool Rebel
Front Page Tug Boat "Radar"
Beta Testing - iPhone 3G S⃣
09-28-2009, 01:05 PM

Two guys walked into a bar. You think they would've seen it or something.
09-28-2009, 01:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonsmith View Post
just curious, is there a game in this somewhere. Hard to tell....
I just posted the App info so people could see some screens, but as far as I can tell, this doesn't qualify as a game and needs to be moved to the 'Apps' section.

Two guys walked into a bar. You think they would've seen it or something.
09-28-2009, 01:29 PM
Oops, my bad. Moved it into the app section...
09-28-2009, 04:40 PM
wow it looks pretty wild, I like the art.