★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Darkland is a challenging platform game with one touch controller from indie developer. In this game, there is no moving buttons, no jumping button like others. Just touch to move and that is what you need to play. Be careful and prepare your finger. It is a quite hard platform game that youve never seen before. You might die many times before you complete the level. But dont worry about the death, you wont waste your time to wait a very boring game over scene. If you die, you can try again immediately so you can focus on your playing.

You will meet Billy who is a white block. In some ways, he is lost into Darkland. That is a very dangerous place. He didn't know why but he needs to escape. He is not a ninja or a warrior but now he has to fight alone and find the way out. The only way to get out is the gate. Of course, there is no easy life, he has to avoid the spikes, or the light blocks if he doesnt want to start again. It means the dark platforms are safe for him.

FEATURES
- Simple gameplay with one touch controller.
- Minimalist art style with beautiful color and dynamic shadow system in a dusky atmosphere
- More than 50 challenging levels to play: move forward, fall down, go up or play in a unstable gravity environment, find the way to go or just challenge your timing.
- Enemies: light blocks and spikes
- Safe objects: teleporter, gravity switcher, black land

HOW TO PLAY
- Touch and hold to move forward
- Hit the wall to turn back
- Avoid enemies
- Try to get into the gate to complete the level

Enjoy the game!

hoangvinh2508's comments:

Hello everyone, here is my new game. It is a very simple game with one-touch controller.
Hope you like it!
Any feedback is welcome!
10-22-2015, 07:36 AM
I'm specializing myself for those little underrated, yet polished games...

Lovers of difficult, sorry, very difficult (in a good way) games al Scrappy Cat or 100m Stunt could find a nice surprise here.
Try and die until you reach the other side. A fast replay is given, but a sensitive thumb is needed.

PS: these modern, way too small AND narrow menu buttons could make lose your progress. A new game (instead continue) starts a new game immediately, not asking Are You Sure? Also, no screen orientation with the homebutton on the left on my 5s. Installed MB 67.
10-28-2015, 12:32 PM
Send a message via Skype™ to hoangvinh2508
Hello Qwertz555,
Thanks for giving these feedbacks to me. I'll note all of them and make the game better in next version.
Hope you have good time with this game!

Thank you so much!
10-28-2015, 01:08 PM
You're welcome.

I abandoned the game at level 46, i think. Not that i wanted, but i pushed that bloody new game button. However, that level was impossible to beat, anyways.
Maybe put in a donation button in your next game, i would have supported you with a couple of bucks.

PS: i won't restart this game, of course. It can get time consuming and new (and older) games want to be played as well.

Edit: if you go for a similar game, it would be nice to either have a look at the screen by scrolling with two fingers or a button, or at least let us have a slower (=longer) new level introduction. It was your intention, i guess, but i could see some people to be turned off by not really knowing where to go. And to reload the app to see the level again can't be the solution.

Last edited by Qwertz555; 10-28-2015 at 01:17 PM.
10-29-2015, 10:30 AM
Send a message via Skype™ to hoangvinh2508
I'm very sorry for that. I'll fix those weak points soon!
Thanks for your feedback!