★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Tiny Rogue (by Ravenous Games)

10-20-2015, 02:20 PM
Tiny Rogue (by Ravenous Games)

Hey everyone! We're getting near the end of development of a new game called Tiny Rogue. It's a turn based rogue-like game that we think is pretty fun and difficult! We are hoping to submit in another couple weeks which will hopefully put us around middle of November for a release date!

Ravenous Games
Developers of the League of Evil series, Random Heroes, Devious Dungeon and more...
Website | Facebook | Twitter

Last edited by ravenousgames; 11-09-2015 at 01:15 PM.
10-20-2015, 02:37 PM
It looks super cool!! Loved the pixelated art style. Your other games are amazing too so I'm really looking forward to play this game!

10-20-2015, 04:12 PM
Freaking sweet
10-20-2015, 05:35 PM
Ok, I'm in Ravenous!
10-20-2015, 08:31 PM
Ravenous taking a shot at a roguelike? INSTABUY.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
10-21-2015, 04:34 AM
Send a message via Skype™ to Tinytouchtales
Nice, looks cool.
Can you explain a bit more. How is it working mechanically, standard 1 turn rogue-like? What are the red numbers on the enemies?

I made Card Crawl and ENYO. I work on Card Thief and Miracle Merchant. You can read my blog Tinytouchtales.com.
10-21-2015, 04:36 AM
Qute!!
10-21-2015, 08:42 AM
I love the art style!
10-21-2015, 09:32 AM
Surprise you don't go for the name Tiny Roguelike.

Follow me at @bitGamerX for video game news and reviews.

My favorite video game genres include adventure, board, 4X, roguelike, space sims, and strategy games.
10-21-2015, 11:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by norpai View Post
It looks super cool!! Loved the pixelated art style. Your other games are amazing too so I'm really looking forward to play this game!
Thank you for the kind words. We hope you will enjoy this game as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
Ravenous taking a shot at a roguelike? INSTABUY.
Thought it would be fun to take a chance on a different type of game. The market has been tough lately, so it's been hard to work on anything but what we are best known for. Suffice to say, it was a pleasant break

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinytouchtales View Post
Nice, looks cool.
Can you explain a bit more. How is it working mechanically, standard 1 turn rogue-like? What are the red numbers on the enemies?
It's a standard 1 turn rogue-like. A couple of enemies get 2 action points so they can move twice in a single turn. The red numbers are their health.

Being for mobile we choose to create a mini roguelike (hence Tiny Rogue) but it meets the roguelike requirements: Random level generation, turn based, permadeath.

Quote:
Originally Posted by klink View Post
Surprise you don't go for the name Tiny Roguelike.
We did talk about that name but opted for Tiny Rogue!

Ravenous Games
Developers of the League of Evil series, Random Heroes, Devious Dungeon and more...
Website | Facebook | Twitter