★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Multiplayer Games: Same Device

10-20-2015, 09:56 PM
Multiplayer Games: Same Device

I found an older thread on this subject and most of those games were no longer in the app store so I was curious if anyone had some recent suggestions. I recently got a 6S+ and my wife and I were wanting to try out some games we could play together. Any board game suggestions would be welcome as well. Games we have are:

Multiponk
Ice Rage
Demon Dash
Olo Game
Foosball
King of Opera
Wrestle Jump
Blonde vs Brunette
Ready Steady Bang

ıllıllı ȼǥɲƹƮȿƹ˅ƹɲ ıllıllı
DEVELOPERS I ADORE
CAT IN A BOX QUANTUM SHEEP CS54 ONE MINUTE GAMES ELEFTHERIOS CHRISTODOULATOS RAVENOUS GAMES ORANGE PIXEL RADIANGAMES CAVE LLAMASOFT (RIP) MADFINGER PASTA GAMES TOUCH FOO KODE80
10-20-2015, 10:00 PM
Everything from Otto Ojalla Villa is same-device multiplayer iirc. They are the Wrestle Jump devs

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword

10-20-2015, 10:04 PM
Haha, nice to see Multiponk on there. That's the one game I always keep on just in case anyone does actually ask if I have any multiplayer games.

Make sure you lock the licenses to the Ticket to Ride games while they're free. They'd make killer two-player sessions.
10-21-2015, 04:10 AM
Mucho Party
Micro Battles
Soccerphysics
10-21-2015, 08:20 AM
Badland has two multiplayer modes.
One where you both have to help each other complete the levels. I'm working through them with my daughter and it's a great take on approaching the levels differently than playing solo. There's also another mode where you need to outrun each other.

Tiny wings has a mode where you race against each other.
10-21-2015, 10:13 AM
Try...

Astro Party/Duel
Battle Golf
Chesh
Contranoid
Glitch Tank
Fingle
Fotonica
O.
Super Cricket Fighter Turbo
Wrassling

Cafe International
It's a fun board game for up to four players.

Collision Effect
No two player mode, but you can play the puzzle mode together. Each player can make a suggestion for the next move, till you finish the level. It's really fun, played it with my younger brother for almost two hours.

Eliss Infinity
You will need some extra fingers in the later levels.

Last edited by Sash-O; 10-21-2015 at 06:00 PM. Reason: Added games
10-22-2015, 08:42 AM
Thanks all! A lot of these are new to me, I'll check out each one. Anyone else?

ıllıllı ȼǥɲƹƮȿƹ˅ƹɲ ıllıllı
DEVELOPERS I ADORE
CAT IN A BOX QUANTUM SHEEP CS54 ONE MINUTE GAMES ELEFTHERIOS CHRISTODOULATOS RAVENOUS GAMES ORANGE PIXEL RADIANGAMES CAVE LLAMASOFT (RIP) MADFINGER PASTA GAMES TOUCH FOO KODE80
10-22-2015, 09:01 AM
Hi.

In the other topic "Promo codes and contests" i showed my party game ( similar to King of Opera/Mucho Party/Mario party / Fusion Frenzy )
that has a local multiplayer feature .

The name is : "Cubed Team"

Since i'm the developer if You want to try it i can give You a promo code.
10-22-2015, 09:44 AM
Surprised none of us mentioned Fruit Ninja. But i think the split-screen multiplayer is only limited to the ipad version.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword