★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Choose your destiny!

2048 A.D. offers completely revised and rebuilt experience of an original 2048 puzzle game. It is a very addictive and simple puzzle as well, but instead of boring numbers you have to deal with the sides of of light and darkness, good and evil, angels and demons. Choose you side and decide the fate of the world!

HOW TO PLAY:
Swipe (Up, Down, Left, Right) to move the tiles. When two tiles with the same being are in contact, they merge into a new one, stronger and much more powerful.
To access Leaderboard & Achievements, you will have to sign in Game Center using your Apple ID account.

2048 A.D. features:
- Awesome pixel-art style
- Automatic saving
- High score
- Leaderboard
- Achievements
- No ADS

Eli's comments:

2048 A.D.

Alexander Zaulichnyy
Genres: Games Puzzle
GAME CENTER ENABLED
Free

Quote:
Choose your destiny!

2048 A.D. offers completely revised and rebuilt experience of an original 2048 puzzle game. It is a very addictive and simple puzzle as well, but instead of boring numbers you have to deal with the sides of of light and darkness, good and evil, angels and demons. Choose you side and decide the fate of the world!

HOW TO PLAY:
Swipe (Up, Down, Left, Right) to move the tiles. When two tiles with the same being are in contact, they merge into a new one, stronger and much more powerful.
To access Leaderboard & Achievements, you will have to sign in Game Center using your Apple ID account.

2048 A.D. features:
- Awesome pixel-art style
- Automatic saving
- High score
- Leaderboard
- Achievements

Supported Devices:
  • iPhone-3GS
  • iPhone4
  • iPodTouchFourthGen
  • iPad2Wifi
  • iPad23G
  • iPhone4S
  • iPadThirdGen
  • iPadThirdGen4G
  • iPhone5
  • iPodTouchFifthGen
  • iPadFourthGen
  • iPadFourthGen4G
  • iPadMini
  • iPadMini4G
  • iPhone5c
  • iPhone5s
  • iPhone6
  • iPhone6Plus
  • iPodTouchSixthGen

Minimum iOS Version: iOS 6.0

Download Size: 35.2MB

10-21-2015, 09:34 AM
Maybe this shoulda been named Threes A.D. instead.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
10-21-2015, 03:06 PM
looks gorgeous. works like Threes but its actually very well executed. I love the theme and atmosphere of it.

Last edited by icoker; 10-22-2015 at 12:04 AM.
10-22-2015, 08:22 PM
I love this game! Any way to get rid of ads?
10-23-2015, 12:09 PM
Hello! I am the developer of this game. Thank you for your feedback! Ability to disable advertising will be added in the near future with the next patch. If you have suggestions or comments on the game, you can leave them here, or use the contact form on the site blooblab.com. All your suggestions will be taken into account as far as possible in the next version.
10-25-2015, 04:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pitzegluck View Post
Ability to disable advertising will be added in the near future with the next patch.
Awesome!
One more comment: I love the music, and I think some sound effects during gameplay would be awesome. (Sliding sound effects, different sounds when a new character is created, etc.)
And lastly, just a thought, but I tend to always choose the dark side, so maybe a function in settings to choose a default theme, so that each time I open the game, the dark side is automatically selected.

Thanks for taking suggestions, and keep up the good work!