★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Tom Janson
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 20.1 MB
  • Version: 1.0.62
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Welcome to the Baseball Apocalypse, people! Get ready to participate in the greatest end-of-days baseball video game ever conjured.

Enjoy bite-sized morsels of hellish gameplay.

The world has come to an extraordinarily abrupt end. Society has crumbled, fire is the sky, and you are the only remaining soul who shall cleanse these scorched lands. You are a professional baseball robot programmed to annihilate anything in your obligatory path for justice.

Zombies will rain down from the sky. Beasts will emerge to eat you alive.

You must survive for as long as possible, and to protect yourself you only have a trusty bat and five baseballs.

GET SMASHING.

-------

Minimum supported devices: iPod Touch 5th Gen, iPhone 4, iPad 2.

Eli's comments:

Baseball Apocalypse

Tom Janson
Genres: Games Arcade Action Entertainment
GAME CENTER ENABLED
$1.99 USD

Quote:
Welcome to the Baseball Apocalypse, people! Get ready to participate in the greatest end-of-days baseball video game ever conjured.

Enjoy bite-sized morsels of hellish gameplay.

The world has come to an extraordinarily abrupt end. Society has crumbled, fire is the sky, and you are the only remaining soul who shall cleanse these scorched lands. You are a professional baseball robot programmed to annihilate anything in your obligatory path for justice.

Zombies will rain down from the sky. Beasts will emerge to eat you alive.

You must survive for as long as possible, and to protect yourself you only have a trusty bat and five baseballs.

GET SMASHING.

-------

Minimum supported devices: iPod Touch 5th Gen, iPhone 4, iPad 2.

Supported Devices:
  • iPhone4
  • iPad2Wifi
  • iPad23G
  • iPhone4S
  • iPadThirdGen
  • iPadThirdGen4G
  • iPhone5
  • iPodTouchFifthGen
  • iPadFourthGen
  • iPadFourthGen4G
  • iPadMini
  • iPadMini4G
  • iPhone5c
  • iPhone5s
  • iPhone6
  • iPhone6Plus
  • iPodTouchSixthGen

Minimum iOS Version: iOS 7.0

Download Size: 20.1MB

10-21-2015, 09:36 AM
Wickd! Cant wait to see this in action.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword

10-21-2015, 09:55 AM
Most excited for this. They aren't great at replying to fans which I think is really important but maybe that will change after they see how many people like this game. Looks like a hit . See what I did there

Edit : nooooooooooooooooooo. It's a see how far u can get high score game. Noooooooooooooooooooo

Last edited by Jayg2015; 10-21-2015 at 06:48 PM.
10-21-2015, 10:05 AM
Yea. Been waiting for this one.
Downloading now. I'll leave some quick imps if anybody is on the fence.

Last edited by NOEN; 10-21-2015 at 10:07 AM.
10-21-2015, 11:19 AM
*on the fence*
10-21-2015, 11:30 AM
I want to think this game is gonna be good but something tells me it won't so waiting on impressions. Sounds ok.
10-21-2015, 12:40 PM
Oh my God. You remember Wave Wave, right? This is by the same fellow, right? Think it looks easier than Wave Wave, right? NOPE!!!

This looks like it'll never leave my stupid phone either. Nice work Mr. Janson. Nice work.

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"
10-21-2015, 12:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by metalcasket View Post
Oh my God. You remember Wave Wave, right? This is by the same fellow, right? Think it looks easier than Wave Wave, right? NOPE!!!

This looks like it'll never leave my stupid phone either. Nice work Mr. Janson. Nice work.
Well after twisting my arm and threatening me bodily harm...I've downloaded the game.
10-21-2015, 12:45 PM
Official Trailer:

Quote:
** More games, apps, previews and deals at AppLast
10-21-2015, 12:56 PM
I'm just wondering how the on screen controls work. If anyone can give me an impression aside from the trailer. How they really work out and feel?

This game looks fun and I do have an itchy purchase finger today. Hehe

Billy