★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Ketchapp
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 60.3 MB
  • Version: 1.0.1
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Tap to jump from circle to circle to go up and dont let the lava catch you. It may sound like an easy task, but various rotating circles of different size, type and speed become a real challenge! Collect gems to unlock new characters. Sharpen the drills and lets drill up!

Eli's comments:

Drill Up

Ketchapp
Genres: Games Entertainment Arcade Action
GAME CENTER ENABLED
Free

Quote:
Tap to jump from circle to circle to go up and dont let the lava catch you. It may sound like an easy task, but various rotating circles of different size, type and speed become a real challenge! Collect gems to unlock new characters. Sharpen the drills and lets drill up!

Supported Devices:
  • iPhone-3GS
  • iPhone4
  • iPodTouchFourthGen
  • iPad2Wifi
  • iPad23G
  • iPhone4S
  • iPadThirdGen
  • iPadThirdGen4G
  • iPhone5
  • iPodTouchFifthGen
  • iPadFourthGen
  • iPadFourthGen4G
  • iPadMini
  • iPadMini4G
  • iPhone5c
  • iPhone5s
  • iPhone6
  • iPhone6Plus
  • iPodTouchSixthGen

Minimum iOS Version: iOS 6.0

Download Size: 60.4MB

10-21-2015, 09:56 AM
Another ketchapp . These guys must be working on 64 games a year

10-21-2015, 12:48 PM
6s and 6s Plus should be on that list, right?
10-21-2015, 10:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayg2015 View Post
Another ketchapp . These guys must be working on 64 games a year
lolllllllllllll
10-22-2015, 05:08 AM
Well, this is definitely nothing new. The gameplay has been published by Bulkypix "Up you go", as well as "one more dash" by smg studio. Which was actually the funniest of those games! It's getting kinda annoying!
10-22-2015, 12:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blankito View Post
Well, this is definitely nothing new. The gameplay has been published by Bulkypix "Up you go", as well as "one more dash" by smg studio. Which was actually the funniest of those games! It's getting kinda annoying!
The best version of this type game is "One Final Chaos" by Pusselbit. This one is too limited with a straight up-and-down camera.
10-23-2015, 05:58 AM
I can't even buy new characters with gems. I only see the silhouettes of the characters with no button anywhere to buy them. And it caused my iPad to keep displaying the itunes login which stopped only after I uninstalled the app.

Last edited by azurerush; 10-23-2015 at 06:01 AM.
10-23-2015, 06:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by azurerush View Post
I can't even buy new characters with gems. I only see the silhouettes of the characters with no button anywhere to buy them. And it caused my iPad to keep displaying the itunes login which stopped only after I uninstalled the app.
It costs 200 gems to unlock a character. Unless you have at least 200 gems, you won't see any button. Moreover, you cannot choose which character to unlock, there's a cool prize machine where you can win new characters.

Last edited by E2applets; 10-23-2015 at 06:43 AM. Reason: grammar