★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Bad Seed
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 288.6 MB
  • Version: 1.0
  • Price: $3.99
  • Average User Rating: 5 (2)
App description: "..a wonderfully slick production.." Pocket Gamer

"..charm and heart in spades. And a narrative that will push you on to see what happens next" Pocket Gamer

"This is one of the more beautiful platformers on mobile and thats saying something. Its a great sit down and play game, well worth picking up. Premium game with no IAP." Slide to Play

One night an old man found a mysterious mask; a key to a world hidden on the other side of the rain. It was destined for a hero, a champion, a saviour, but the old man was just a beggar.

Uncover the secrets held within the mask as you journey through strange and beautiful lands wielding god like powers over the world around you and discover the truth behind who The Beggar really is!

The Beggars Ride is a unique and innovative Platform Puzzle Adventure Game where the player can manipulate the environment to solve puzzles in a deep and intriguing story of discovery.

The Beggars Ride is a true premium experience on iOS devices. Pay once, no hidden extras or In App Purchases.

Features

A huge world full of intriguing and fiendish puzzles to solve
4 masks to discover each granting god like powers
Collectables, secret areas and much more!

For the best experience please use:

iPhone 5 and up
iPad Mini 2 and up
iPad 4 and up

Eli's comments:

The Beggar's Ride

Bad Seed
Genres: Games Puzzle Adventure
GAME CENTER ENABLED
$3.99 USD

Quote:
One night an old man found a mysterious mask; a key to a world hidden on the other side of the rain. It was destined for a hero, a champion, a saviour, but the old man was just a beggar.

Uncover the secrets held within the mask as you journey through strange and beautiful lands wielding god like powers over the world around you and discover the truth behind who The Beggar really is!

The Beggars Ride is a unique and innovative Platform Puzzle Adventure Game where the player can manipulate the environment to solve puzzles in a deep and intriguing story of discovery.

The Beggars Ride is a true premium experience on iOS devices. Pay once, no hidden extras or In App Purchases.

Features

4-6 hours of gameplay!
A huge world full of intriguing and fiendish puzzles to solve
4 masks to discover each granting god like powers
Collectables, secret areas and much more!

For the best experience please use:

iPhone 5 and up
iPad Mini 2 and up
iPad 4 and up

Supported Devices:
  • iPad2Wifi
  • iPad23G
  • iPhone4S
  • iPadThirdGen
  • iPadThirdGen4G
  • iPhone5
  • iPodTouchFifthGen
  • iPadFourthGen
  • iPadFourthGen4G
  • iPadMini
  • iPadMini4G
  • iPhone5c
  • iPhone5s
  • iPhone6
  • iPhone6Plus
  • iPodTouchSixthGen

Minimum iOS Version: iOS 8.0

Download Size: 288.6MB

10-21-2015, 09:49 AM
Want

10-21-2015, 10:09 AM
Out worldwide. Downloading now.
10-21-2015, 10:18 AM

I really like this game, super charming. There are some puzzle mechanics I've never seen before in an iOS game. The platforming takes some time to get used to and it's not as precise as I want it to be. But I can totally forgive that. And maybe it's a bit short, personally I don't care, in this case it means the game doesn't repeat itself all the time, which I like.
10-21-2015, 11:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by touchy85 View Post
YouTube: video

I really like this game, super charming. There are some puzzle mechanics I've never seen before in an iOS game. The platforming takes some time to get used to and it's not as precise as I want it to be. But I can totally forgive that. And maybe it's a bit short, personally I don't care, in this case it means the game doesn't repeat itself all the time, which I like.
Great insight thanks for that & the gameplay vid. I'm in!
10-21-2015, 11:08 AM
Yes this looks really nice. Colors are beautiful. It's cool to see a game go with a portly protagonist. Not enough games featuring big people.
10-21-2015, 11:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NOEN View Post
Out worldwide. Downloading now.
Wow nice catch and thanks. Definitely downloading.
10-21-2015, 12:32 PM
Official Trailer:
10-21-2015, 12:49 PM
I watched the video and went to sleep........
10-21-2015, 03:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by touchy85 View Post
YouTube: video

Agreed and like your take on length, I prefer quality over quantity. Plus when you get older there's not enough time to play 30 hours of games let alone lengthy mobile games