★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: G-mode
  • Genre: Racing
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 8.1 MB
  • Version: 1.1
  • Price: $2.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Introduction
Conquer the off-road car race with attractive navigators. Become the fastest driver in both Championship and Time Attack game modes.

Beat your rivals in Championship mode
Enjoy the dead heat with your rivals in Championship mode. Conquer all 9 courses and the 12 competitors, and become the No.1 driver!

Challenge your limits in Time Attack mode
Time Attack mode enables you to focus and practice on each racing course 1 by 1. Master each course and hit the best time nobody can beat. Use your own Ghosts to experiment the best way to conquer the course.

The girl navigators
Attractive girls will navigate you through each course! There is just 1 navigator girl when you start the game, but more girls will appear in the game each time you win the Championship mode. The voices of the navigators were recorded by the actress that appear also in Keitai Shoujo game series (the game character; Ami Shimizu, and the actress; Ichiru Mishima).
09-28-2009, 05:49 PM
$5 is too steep... but I love top down racing games.

Anyhow some video I found online:

Youtube link | Pop Up

Current: iPhone 6S, new 3DS, Vita
09-28-2009, 05:50 PM
Yeah same here looks cool but I'm not sure if $5 will hold up here

You can contact me @ Skyye06@gmail.com
09-28-2009, 07:31 PM
Just tried this out, and the game is all looks and little substance when it comes to the controls. The game has three types of controls: one where you tap the two sides of the screen to steer, another using touch to steer the wheel in the bottom center, and tilt/accelerometer. The problem with the game is there is no sensitivity setting so your car is literally bouncing all over the place since your car automatically speeds up. The controls really do this game in.
12-11-2009, 10:36 AM
on sale for $.99
12-11-2009, 11:17 AM
Game Impressions

I like the game. Controlls are ok after learning a few minutes.If you like this kind of game you cant go wrong for 99C.