★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Mash Games
  • Genre: Sports
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 130.6 MB
  • Version: 1.01
  • Price: $2.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: BMX Streets is not for the faint hearted!
Progress your BMX skills with over 250 challenges in 19 unique street spots. Shred the rails, time your hops, grind the ledges. Learn the lines to meet the challenges and master BMX Streets!

Real Physics!

Real Tricks. Tire rides, Smiths, Feebles, Fakies, and more!

Real Jibs. Plan and build combos to meet the challenges.

Brutal Bails. Hilarious rag doll landings.

Original Music.

Be the the first to master BMX Streets!
10-22-2015, 05:14 PM
Just had to start this thread up. After seeing a new bmx game I thought wth I'll take a shot and see what it's like, and am I glad I did. This is really good.
It's maybe a bit more realistic than the pumped games because it's street courses and not huge dirt jumps and I'm really enjoying it.
You've got go and spin on the left and the trick stick on the right which you either hold and move to one of the angles to jump and do a trick or just hold and let go the centre for a bunny hop.
Only played the first two levels so far but I'd say I can safely recommend this as another great bike game on the store. The physics seem really good and the controls while they might take a little getting used to are good too.
To see how all the tricks are done you just press the little ? Mark in the top corner.
Well I'm done for now as its bed time but hey people check this out!
Every now and then I find a game that makes me think "cool this isn't a waste of money like the last hand full of games I bought"

10-22-2015, 05:17 PM
Been on the fence about it so thanks sexy pirate
I trust your opinion and lkke BMX
10-22-2015, 07:55 PM
Nice find SP. looks really good!
10-23-2015, 05:08 AM
Well after playing more of this this morning my verdict is- this is ridiculously good, it's really satisfying nailing the tricks. It takes a little getting used to but when you get the hang of it it's brilliant.
Never mind even completing the goals it's great just doing a run and pulling off the tricks you want. I'd say it's the bmx version of what true skate or skater is to skate boarding.
The only thing I'd like to see would be some kind of reply feature for every play or something like that so you can save or share your runs.
Other than that it's great the way it is. Maybe rider custom options would be nice but maybe we'll see them as a bike customiser was just added this morning.
Final verdict, for me this is a keeper in my bike folder along with downhill supreme 1&2 , pumped 1&2 , bike mayhem and pocket bmx.

Formerly: oooooomonkey.
Gamecentre: Sexy Pirate Arrr
Some Fav Games: ElementalWings, RoverCraftRacing, SaturdayMorningRPG, SpecialTacticsOnline, TheBikingDead, WrestlingRevolution.
10-23-2015, 08:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexy Pirate View Post
Well after playing more of this this morning my verdict is- this is ridiculously good, it's really satisfying nailing the tricks. It takes a little getting used to but when you get the hang of it it's brilliant.
Never mind even completing the goals it's great just doing a run and pulling off the tricks you want. I'd say it's the bmx version of what true skate or skater is to skate boarding.
The only thing I'd like to see would be some kind of reply feature for every play or something like that so you can save or share your runs.
Other than that it's great the way it is. Maybe rider custom options would be nice but maybe we'll see them as a bike customiser was just added this morning.
Final verdict, for me this is a keeper in my bike folder along with downhill supreme 1&2 , pumped 1&2 , bike mayhem and pocket bmx.
Haha. That's funny. I have a folder with those EXACT games in it. Every one of those games are stellar. Bike Mayhem was SO under appreciated too. That's gotta be one of my fav bike games. I'll pick this up since you and I pretty much like the same games. If I don't like it, I'll PM you where to send the check to. Lol
10-23-2015, 10:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NOEN View Post
Haha. That's funny. I have a folder with those EXACT games in it. Every one of those games are stellar. Bike Mayhem was SO under appreciated too. That's gotta be one of my fav bike games. I'll pick this up since you and I pretty much like the same games. If I don't like it, I'll PM you where to send the check to. Lol
Only problem I've came across so far is when you get to 5or6 levels in the challenges get really hard.
What started out as good fun is now being spoiled by how hard the trick combinations are that you have to pull off. dont know if I just need more practice or patience. It's fun for the first few stages worth of challenges and it's fun to go through a stage pulling off your own tricks and combos but these challenges arghhh.
It's a shame because it looks like there's loads of stages and at this rate I'm never going to see them.

Wonder if we can get the Dev in here?

Some Fav Games: ElementalWings, RoverCraftRacing, SaturdayMorningRPG, SpecialTacticsOnline, TheBikingDead, WrestlingRevolution.
10-24-2015, 09:40 AM
Well I take some of my above statement back, looks like it just takes practice. The more you get used to the controls the easier the challenges become and I've unlocked another couple of levels