★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Joey To
  • Genre: Adventure
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 295.9 MB
  • Version: 1.00
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating: 5 (2)
App description: *Dungeon Nightmares II is a visually rich experience and thus requires devices with 1GB RAM*

Dungeon Nightmares II is a first-person psychological horror that takes you through a journey of discovering what nightmares are.

The game is inspired by classic roguelike games which include 100% procedural-generated maps and permadeath. These features play an important part in making this game tense with the feeling of dread & terror as you walk the hallways of the dungeon.

Every time you play, the dungeons are randomised which guarantees unlimited replay value.

The game is simple. Get through each dungeon by surviving the horrors that lurk deep within and making your way to the exit.

FEATURES
*Intense scary atmosphere
*Combat-less gameplay
*100% procedural-generated maps
*Permadeath
*Rich 3D surround sound
*Intelligent AI that changes based on the way you behave each night
*Powered by Unity3D

kmonkey's comments:

Dungeon Nightmares II is now out in time for Halloween
10-24-2015, 04:06 AM
please let me explain how to play it ?

10-24-2015, 04:08 AM
oh, and here's a short video of the game

10-24-2015, 04:11 AM
*gulps* It...is here.

kmonkey, gotta ask...how come this is iPhone Only when the first was universal?

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"
10-24-2015, 04:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by metalcasket View Post
*gulps* It...is here.

kmonkey, gotta ask...how come this is iPhone Only when the first was universal?
I don't have an iPad at the moment (when I previously did) and didn't want to make it Universal until I got it back. So basically, didn't want to assume it worked... it's a pretty graphics intensive game and I really worked hard to make it run while trying to keep the graphics high, hence the requirements.

Once I get my iPad back... I will do a quick test and probably update the game to Universal
10-24-2015, 04:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kmonkey View Post
I don't have an iPad at the moment (when I previously did) and didn't want to make it Universal until I got it back. So basically, didn't want to assume it worked... it's a pretty graphics intensive game and I really worked hard to make it run while trying to keep the graphics high, hence the requirements.

Once I get my iPad back... I will do a quick test and probably update the game to Universal
Hah, awesome reasoning!

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"
10-24-2015, 04:25 AM
One last question (while my game's downloading): May I know how big the game is installed?

10-24-2015, 04:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by metalcasket View Post
One last question (while my game's downloading): May I know how big the game is installed?
According to my phone it says 575mb ... massive difference compared to the first game haha (that was like 40-60mb i think)
10-24-2015, 04:32 AM
great, been waiting this for awhile now. downloading! lets hope the graphics on my 6s plus can live up to the pc version.

Beta Testing : Forgotten Memories: Alternate Realities, Sky Force 2014, Rush Rally 2

10-24-2015, 04:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kmonkey View Post
According to my phone it says 575mb ... massive difference compared to the first game haha (that was like 40-60mb i think)
Holy crap!!!

Guys, if you haven't checked out the first DN, believe me when I say I don't scare easily and that game had me absolutely terrified. The sound design was (and still is) untouchable. Check that out if you're on the fence here. Also, keep in mind this is a one man development team and an awesome person too!