★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Could really use Help!!

10-24-2015, 11:35 PM
Could really use Help!!

So there are these two games that I barely recall & could use someone's infinite insight for help here!

The first game is about relaxing, very cool 3D visual aesthetics and effects. The actual gameplay was a mix bag, about 9 different levels that all featured different types of gameplay. One level featured following a certain color path and avoiding the surrounding area.

The other game was even weirder, very cool artsy 3D graphics and was more about exploration if I recall correctly. There was a huge amount of music & the character you controlled wore a pair of over the head headphones .
I know the second description was very vague but any help would be much appreciated!
10-25-2015, 01:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgeirge View Post
So there are these two games that I barely recall & could use someone's infinite insight for help here!

The first game is about relaxing, very cool 3D visual aesthetics and effects. The actual gameplay was a mix bag, about 9 different levels that all featured different types of gameplay. One level featured following a certain color path and avoiding the surrounding area.

The other game was even weirder, very cool artsy 3D graphics and was more about exploration if I recall correctly. There was a huge amount of music & the character you controlled wore a pair of over the head headphones .
I know the second description was very vague but any help would be much appreciated!
The first one sounds like Last Voyage.

10-25-2015, 01:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
The first one sounds like Last Voyage.
Yep, definitely Last Voyage.

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"
10-25-2015, 01:58 AM
And the second one, i think, is Beatbuddy.
10-25-2015, 04:20 AM
I think the first one is boson x
10-25-2015, 05:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadpool6902 View Post
I think the first one is boson x
He said different types of gameplay. Boson X isnt known for variety in gameplay being an endless runner.
10-25-2015, 03:27 PM
Thanks for the help guys! Yes last voyage was it! But it wasn't beatbuddy. If I recall correctly it was a 3 dimension exploration game and the environments were fairly colorful & unique. It was a really weird game, but was touch arcade reviewed at some point.