★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: #1 ITUNES BOARD GAME
IN 3 COUNTRIES & TOP 10
+ BOARD GAME IN UK, Singapore, Australia,
+ China, Mexico, Belgium, Turkey,
+ Hong Kong, New Zealand, Taiwan,
+ Thailand, Sweden, Norway, & 7 more.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
FROM TODAY ONLY 99c SUPER SALE - 82% OFF
WAS US $5.99
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

The Real Estate Trading Game Designed Just for iPod & iPhone.

Do you dream about getting rich? Practice first on your iPod or iPhone!

Start with a limited budget and be on your way to build a million dollar empire. A Monopoly style game unlike anything you've EVER experienced on your iPod/iPhone. Buy and sell property, trade on the stock market, purchase vehicles, attend game shows, construct skyscrapers, and challenge your friends!

This game is designed to be more addictive and fun than ANY traditional real estate board game you might be used to!

WARNING: This game is very challenging, and difficulty increases dramatically with each level. This is by design, and there will be no way to turn down difficulty. The AI has the same resources as you; it doesn't get any special treatments or handicaps. The AI is designed to simulate real players so that you can practice for your multiplayer challenge.

DYNAMIC
- Richer gameplay than Monopoly.
- Use items to upgrade your properties, or destroy opponents.
- Place traps, block roads, steal from other players.
- Fun minigames to show your skill.
- Build a variety of structures with many upgrades.
- Monopolize entire streets to deal ultimate rent.
- Trade on the stock exchange.
- Purchase vehicles.

COMPETE
- Up to 6 player multiplayer
- Intelligent AI
- Challenging Campaign
- Quick Skirmish Mode

BEAUTIFUL
- Visit 4 unique cities and their streets.
- San Francisco
- Paris
- Melbourne
- Hong Kong
- High quality scores to go with each level

DESIGNED FOR IPOD & IPHONE
- Smooth touch control
- Shake the Dice
- Tilt MiniGames

UPDATES
- More levels, more items, more challenges

NOW AVAILABLE
- Massive expansion pack with New mini-games and new cities: New York, Dubai, Singapore, Beijing, Kyoto, London!

If you like games such as Monopoly, Game of Life, Civilization, or Sim City.
If you love TV shows like The Apprentice or The Amazing Race.
You will LOVE Millionaire Tycoon!

EXCLUSIVE TO IPOD and IPHONE.

more games and apps:
http://www.savysoda.com

NOTE: To unlock levels you must play in CAMPAIGN MODE.

skyye06's comments:
I bought it impressions later
09-28-2009, 07:46 PM
Interested in your thoughts...

09-28-2009, 07:51 PM
Cool, never heard of it, but I think I'll TOFTT....
09-28-2009, 07:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Medic8er View Post
Cool, never heard of it, but I think I'll TOFTT....
already did...playing it right now

You can contact me @ Skyye06@gmail.com
09-28-2009, 08:11 PM
I have to say this game is pretty cool yet very confusing as you will see.

You have a variety of characters to choose from and 4 cities/boards to choose from.

Its sorta like a life and monopoly mixed together like the games sorta says.

The main problem is that I have not much of a cue of what I am doing as I have a touch and to get ANY tutorials you have to click their about button, maybe. Going to their website to see what to even do as I am not sure what I am buying.

So far I have no real final thoughts as I am confused on the game play and leaving no imstructions was a big no-no so more later to follow

09-28-2009, 09:04 PM
I'm having the same thoughts as Skyye.

It does remind me of a weird cross between Life and Monopoly, but like he said there's no tutorial at all. In fact I wasn't even sure how to win the game until I started bankrupting opponents.

There's several different avatars, each with their own unique looks and back stories and like Skyye said several different maps. Each map looks like it has unique features. The San Francisco map I am playing on now has a space where you can purchase and sell stocks and then there are mini game spaces, though I've yet to land on one of those to see how well they work.

You purchase lots of land like in Monopoly and depending on the size of the lot, this determines whether you are able to build a hotel, office building or residential. Each time you land on it, you can upgrade it to charge more rent.

There are also stores with various items to purchase that you can use on yourself or other players. The items seem to change either as the game progresses or maybe are random. There's a lawyer that you can buy to take over other players lands, bombs to send them to the hospital, dice control remote to choose what you roll.

Graphics are decent, though the sound effects can get annoying after a bit.

One glaring omission would be a pause button, you actually have to exit the game using the home button and when you start the app up again, you can continue where you left off.

It's an interesting purchase if you are a fan of board games such as Monopoly or Life, but be prepared for a steep learning curve. And at $.99 it's not too bad, but there's no way I would pay the supposed $6.99 they think they're going to charge in 3 days, at least not without a major update IMO.

Last edited by Medic8er; 09-28-2009 at 09:07 PM.
09-28-2009, 09:05 PM
Haha its becoming 6.99 lol, I'll just buy Dungeon Hunter

Add me on Steam for TF2: eggzbacon
09-28-2009, 09:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Medic8er View Post
I'm having the same thoughts as Skyye.

It does remind me of a weird cross between Life and Monopoly, but like he said there's no tutorial at all. In fact I wasn't even sure how to win the game until I started bankrupting opponents.

There's several different avatars, each with their own unique looks and back stories and like Skyye said several different maps. Each map looks like it has unique features. The San Diego map I am playing on now has a space where you can purchase and sell stocks and then there are mini game spaces, though I've yet to land on one of those to see how well they work.

You purchase lots of land like in Monopoly and depending on the size of the lot, this determines whether you are able to build a hotel, office building or residential. Each time you land on it, you can upgrade it to charge more rent.

There are also stores with various items to purchase that you can use on yourself or other players. The items seem to change either as the game progresses or maybe are random. There's a lawyer that you can buy to take over other players lands, bombs to send them to the hospital, dice control remote to choose what you roll.

Graphics are decent, though the sound effects can get annoying after a bit.

One glaring omission would be a pause button, you actually have to exit the game using the home button and when you start the app up again, you can continue where you left off.

It's an interesting purchase if you are a fan of board games such as Monopoly or Life, but be prepared for a steep learning curve. And at $.99 it's not too bad, but there's no way I would pay the supposed $6.99 they think they're going to charge in 3 days, at least not without a major update IMO.
My wish is for you to be able to manually exit your game without the home button(thank god for the autosave) and multiple save slots.

But mainly instructions as it is really still confusing.

So far i am really enjoying this as the artwork is quite enjoyable and once you get into it its fun but I cannot recommend it yet as instructions lead to a very steep learning curve as medic8er said and not worth 6.99(when it goes there later) as the state it is now.

09-28-2009, 09:57 PM
Graphics look good and the premise sounds interesting.

I'll go ahead and buy this now, especially if its going to be $6.99 soon

Playing: FIFA 12 Monster Island Quarrel Deluxe FIFA Superstars Fix-It-Up
Waiting For: Trenches 2, Ultra Kid, Car Jack Streets 2, Star Command
Plus+, Game Center, Open Feint, Crystal, Gameloft Live: jecebn
09-28-2009, 09:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jecebn View Post
Graphics look good and the premise sounds interesting.

I'll go ahead and buy this now, especially if its going to be $6.99 soon
If you love board games, I think you will not be dissapointed as it feels polished to me but expect to be confused for a while on what to do